☆COLLEGE AU SLASHERS☆ Pt. 2

Cause I owe you guys this.

☆LUNCHLADY LEATHERFACE☆

Lunch lady leather face, who loves the students with a deep pride, and wants to share his beloved family recipe with all college attendees as an act of gratitude. He thinks he's being discrete,but he always gives you more than all the other students, and he always makes your favorite the day of a test, whether the others like it or not,  because he wants you to eat good, especially on such an occasion.

He'll make it a point to show to at your parties and serve some of the best gourmet to make you feel special, and deep down, he just wants to feed you and stuff you like a little turkey. He has a knack for fattening you up and making sure you're fed and full.

☆GARDENER FREDDY KRUEGER☆

As a member of the gardening club, your dorm was considerably close to the gardens. You're unable to go sleep due to your insomnia, and it's hard to coax yourself into resting whilst listening to the strange sound of digging. You get up,  looking out your window to see Freddy digging away at the dirt.

As you look closer, you can see he's not just digging to plant flowers. He's burying something. Someone. A fellow member of the gardening club. Nancy. You and Nancy bonded through your shared struggles of insomnia, and she was practically the only one who understood your struggles.

Now there she is, her face clawed alongside her chest. It was like a bear or something had mauled her, her face was barely recognizable. Freddy drags her into the dirt, covering the body up as fast as he can, but in the midst of covering his crime, he looks up. He sees you.

You and Freddy lock eyes, and he smiles. That bitch smiled at you. It's been on your mind for days, and your insomnia has only worsened because of it. Bubba has even been giving you extra food to give you energy, but it was futile.

You decide to go to Nancy's room to look for any kind of clues to prove Freddy's wrong doing, but all you find is Michael mopping the floor. Strange. He never cleans the dorms.

He doesn't speak to you,  and he continues to scrub away at the mess. Then you check with Ghostface.

"Come on,  you've gotta have some sort of footage." You banged your hands on his desk, Ghostface leaning slouched in his office chair.

"Fraid not, princess. For some...confidential reasons, all footage of that night was erased. And it's not like the garden cameras would've been close enough to actually pick up anything." He says dismissively.

"Isn't it your job to make sure things like this don't happen?" "Dollface, my job is to keep an eye out on scandalist little fratboys trying to sneak into the damn sorority homes. Slasher College doesn't pay me to be a special investigater." He shoots back sarcastically.

'Damn it' you curse under your breath. Everyone was in on it. Bubba and his food. You could've sworn you saw Nancy's hair in that pasta he gave you.

Ghostface was a cunning bastard. Always sarcastic and flirty. It was hard to get a straight forward answer out of him about anything. He deleted the fucking footage and you knew it.

The only person left you felt you could trust was Jason.

You walk into the pool room to Jason doing a high dive into the water, splashing it all over you. As you walk over to the pool, visibly irritated by the status of your once dry clothing, Jason pops his head out of the water, his eyes containing a look of joy and contentment, like he was happy to see you.

"Hey, coach?" You raise a brow at the burly man on the water. He uses his arms to pull himself out of the water, and you take notice of how his red trunks are sliding down his hips, a sign that he had been losing a little weight, considering how loose they were. Maybe he knew something....

PART 3????