A Missing Friend + The Cyber Chase + A Phantom Reborn

*Meanwhile, inside the local nightclub*

Dylan: *Up on the upper floor of the nightclub, glancing down at the bottom floor* Where is he?

Riley: *Walking towards Dylan* Any sign of Andrew?

Dylan: I'm afraid not...i've looked all over this place...it's like he's disappeared...

Riley: He can't have just disappeared so quickly...wait, have you checked outside the nightclub?

Dylan: ...I haven't thought about checking outside...maybe he's out back?

Riley: Good idea. Let's hurry before Y/n decides to go looking for him herself.

*Meanwhile, inside Y/n's house*

Y/n: *Twirls around on her computer chair in excitement, her hair slightly wet from the shower* Finally, i get to play my long awaited game i've been dying to play... *Clicks the start button with her mouse* Let's see...the Scooby Doo And The Cyber Chase game, check...a steaming hot cup of coffee, check...and a tasty snack to enjoy while i play my new game, check... *Takes a bite out of her baloney sandwich* ...delicious. Now, which character shall i play as? Scooby Doo? Or Shaggy? I think...Scooby Doo.

(Cyber)Scooby: Scooby Dooby Doo!

Y/n: Ooh, a moon as the first level? This is gonna be so awesome. Okay, what did the copy of the game say i needed to do again? Find the box of scooby snacks in each level, noted.

(Cyber)Scooby: *Running across the rocky outcrop*

Y/n: So far, so good... *Blows the steam on her coffee, and takes a sip* ...what's that? Some sort of crate? I got...a pie? Why do i need a pie for?

Moon Monster 1: *Leaps out from a pile of rocks, and lands in front of (Cyber)Scooby*

Moon Monster 2: *Lands in front (Cyber)Scooby, blocking his path*

(Cyber)Scooby: Rikes! *Jumps away from the 2 moon monster's* Roon ronster's!

Y/n: Moon monster's? S###, what do i do? What do i do? What do i press?

(Cyber)Scooby: *Pulls out the pie he picked up, before he throws it at moon monster 1*

Moon Monster 1: *Disintegrates with a yelp*

Y/n: Huh...i guess the pies i pick up are useful.

Moon Monster 2: *Charges towards (Cyber)Scooby with a growl*

(Cyber)Scooby: *Jumps out of the way, as he breaks the second crate open, revealing another pie, and prepares to throw it*

Moon Monster 2: *Leaping to swipe at (Cyber)Scooby*

Y/n: Bring it, you- *Jumps in fright to hear a crackle of thunder, only to watch in shock to see her computer get shocked and fried by the bolt of electricity from the storm, as she takes a step back from her computer, while covering her face from the brightness*

*Meanwhile, inside the digital arcade*

???: *Their glowing body slowly manifests itself, electricity crackling throughout the arcade*

???: *At the front entrance of the amusement park, devouring a vendor's worth of hot dogs, as he throws it behind him, while scratching at his scaly back, until his yellow eyes land upon the arcade, watching the light's flickering inside, until he notices a bright blue light illuminate the entire arcade*

???: *Their yellow eyes snap open with a scream, before they unleash a furious and vengeful roar*

???: *Covers his face from the exploding arcade, bits and pieces of metal, cloth, tennis balls, hockey pucks, and basketballs clattering to the ground, as he grins happily, his sharp fangs glinting* (LoOkS lIkE oUr BoSs HaS fInAlLy ReTuRnEd FrOm ThE dEaD...i'D bEtTeR tElL tHe OtHeR's.) *Turns around, and sneaks away from the arcade*

???: *Standing in the middle of the ruins of the arcade, giggling, eventually turning into cackling, before turning into mad laughter, their shadow forming on the wooden floorboards* TiMe To PlAy SoMe NeW gAmEs...