Chapter 7

(Unknown Pov)

My life is almost everything I've ever wished for.
I have businesses,all the money,properties and status.
I may have it all but there's something that has always bothered me.
It haunts me everyday.
Or rather should I say something I did 18 years ago.
I used to be everywhere,never commited myself to anyone.
But something about Debrah kept me tammed.
I hated that,I could see I was whipped.
I wanted to expore our relationship further but I was scared of commitment.
I was used to being a player but with her I couldn't.
The first time I met her was suppose to be a one night stand but I just couldn't.
Instead I took her out on dates and the relationship became official.
I loved her kids like my own kids,I would have done anything for them.
Debrah was everything that my mom was.
The way she tammed me,from a reckless player to a family man scared me.
I wasn't ready for commitment,I was scared of commitment.
It had nothing to do with the way I grew up because my parents were married and led a happy life together.
She loved me and she forgave me for every mistake so I chose to hurt her in a way she'll never forgive me.
I abused her emotionally and mentally.
I only slapped her once and I never layed my hands on her again.
Seeing how my life is working out but I don't sleep at night,it's haunting me.
It has been haunting me all these years.
I broke her even worse after she told me she was pregnant.
I panicked and did something I know even my father wouldn't be proud off.
Am thinking about all this since my business seems to be sending me back to New York.
I know this world is a small world,so they are high chances of me seeing her and my child.
I don't even know if it's a boy or girl.
Despite being wealthy,I use woman for sex then pay them to keep their mouth shut.
I've always been careful with my health though.
I test every week.
I have lost count of my body count starting from the first time I started having sex till now.
I do wanna make ammends,I want to apologize to Debrah.
I want to do right by her.
I know she's has always wanted to be a doctor and I'm sure she's living her dream career.
I do want to have my own family but not before I find Debrah and my child.
I know I'm selfish and I'll accept whatever Debrah throws at me.