(16)

THANK U SO MUCH FOR 10K ❤️️❤️

No one POV

In case anyone forgot in the last chapter José, Duncan, Gwen, and Alejandro were all doing shots at a bar. Carlos, Court, and Tyler were also there.

Tyler POV

It's late, around 11 pm. Alejandro and Gwen stopped drinking and started talking about world tour while José and Duncan are still chugging down on all the alcohol. It smells disgusting.

Heather taps José on the shoulder and whispers to him for a second. "José and I are gonna head out. It was fun hanging out guys, let's do it again sometime," she announces to everyone.

She's so weird when she's nice. Anyway, Duncan also decides he's going to head out. Carlos hates drunk driving so he offers him a ride home.

Now it's just me, Alejandro, Gwen, and Courtney. I think this turned into a double date.

There is still a bite of cake left so I cut a piece and start eating it. I offer Alejandro a bite.

"Want some baby?" I ask.

"No, I'm already sweet enough," he says with a grin.

Court raises an eyebrow. "Sweet? Okay bud... whatever floats your boat".

Alejandro scoffs. "Well, at least Tyler thinks I'm sweet. Right mi amor?".

"Uh...well, you're sweet to me. I wouldn't be so sure about other people," I say with a soft smile.

He shakes his head. "I'm sweet and I'm gonna prove it," he says.

"What the fuck are you on about?" Gwen asks. "Damn lil bro, nobody cares if you're sweet or not".

Alejandro mimicks Gwen and then rolls his eyes. "Whatever buzzkill, go make out with your girlfriend. I'm going home," he says and then turns to me.

"You ready to go?" I ask.

"Mhm," Alejandro streched and starts to head to the car.

I say a brief good bye to Gwen and Courtney and then start the drive home.

**At Home**

Alejandro changes into pj's pretty quickly and crawls into the bed.

"Oh my god, don't ever let me drink that much again," he says with a sigh. He snuggles into the blankets and I laugh.

"You did that to yourself. What did you think was going to happen when you decided to go to the bar with Duncan?"

He rolls his eyes. "Whatever, I'm going to sleep," he mutters.

I change into comfy clothes and climb into the bed next to him. I stroke his hair out of his eyes and kiss him on the forehead.

"Good night, I love you," I say.

"I love you to, mi amor".

440 words

(next chapter is wedding aka the end of my book)