The surface

Tomorrow of the previous part:

                                                                 Bendy

POV: I can't believe it ! I am gonna go see the surface for the first time ! It's like a nightmare becoming true ! I thought to myself meanwhile preparing my stuff for going see the surface for the first time.                                             *Knock knock *                                                                                                                                                                     I jumped off surprise 😦. Young Boss ,Asked my nanny, may I come in ? Asked him.: Of course you may enter enter, Henchman. I responded uncertainty in the voice.

                                                               Henchman 

I opened  the door with a worrying look 👀 seeing the young Boss excited but anxious at the same time.Young Boss , are you feeling nervous because today you are gonna see the surface for the first time ?  I've asked seeing him biting his claw. If you want me to be totally honest with you,Henchman, I am very excited to finally see how the surface looks like. But at the same time I am pretty worried and a little bit scared of what I could possibly see in. He says meanwhile sitting on his bed . I sited next to him and put my hand on his shoulder: I understand your feeling, young prince but you shouldn't let'em controlling or paralysing you in your dream or hope like that.He then looked at me and a light smile shined his face. Thank you, Henchman. He says. I needed to hear that.No problem young Boss, and, maybe,who knows. You are gonna find and made some friends. I said with a look about me. Yeah maybe, Henchman, maybe.I then left the room and gives him a sweater for hiding the fact that he his a demon, cause of how much we are fear and hatred at the same time.

                                                                     Bendy

I then stopped to smile and layered on my bed and thinker about the last sentence of my  nanny and, "maybe,who knows. You are gonna find and made some friends."This was just so strange, I mean I've already struggle with making friends with my own kind so with another kind will be complicated. I've staye like this for five minutes and tried to cheer myself like nanny tell me. He right, I shouldn't be like this but should be focusing on the fact that's I am finally see the surface, and maybe who know, I am really gonna make friends.with that's new mentally I put this sweater on.

Sorry guys but I am gonna skip to the famous mortal POV cause this will be too much for our little prince.

                                                            Cuphead

Well, boys what those look on your face huh ? Said Elder kettle meanwhile making pancakes to me and my brother.Nothing , Elder kettle , nothing responded my bro  while looking  at me with a reproving look 'cause  of the fact that I bet our soul to the Devil himself. So yeah, his pretty mad at me.😅😐 We finish our breakfast 🥞 and led to our room.We sit on the bed silent and my brother take a sight before saying : I hope your proud of you now, we had to deal with the Devil himself ! He said with an angry but mostly worried voice. What you was thinking seriously, hue ? Now we are in danger!! I know, bro I know but don't worry I am gonna find a way to get out of this prob's like always, trust me ! I responded hoping cheering him up, he then looked at me and said : I hope you know what to do, bro cause we are in real danger. He leave the room leaving me alone with myself.

                                                Mugsman

I hope you know what to do  Cuphead, I really hope you know what to do. I then head back to the kitchen to help Elder kettle with cleaning up the breakfast 🥞.

                                           Devil

So, enjoying what you see son ? I asked my precious little Devil who was sawing the surface for the first time. T-This amazing father! Truly amazing !!!! It-It's like a, a nightmare becoming true !!!! He responded me meanwhile having his eyes sparkled with flames.I then looked at Dice who was smiling at the seem of our little devil Unable to stay in place. Your majesty ! Grrrr, what do you want?!!?! I asked angrily for interrupting me meanwhile admiring my Dice and son! You're, majesty, we found a piste  of where the runaway debtor could be! "Finally!!!!!!! Your saying something good to hear!!!! I responded with satisfied smile. Already? that was quick. Said Dice while rejoining me.

                                                     Hey, sorry guys for the long wait and the short chapter but like I said before I just recoveredAnd on top of that, I have the beginnings of dental inflammation, yeah Fuck my life(You had the ref, your a banger. Don't worry I won't stop this book.