He actually didn't think about anything else, just hoped that Xiao Zhan would be by his side when he had nightmares or felt scared.

     Even if Xiao Zhan didn't say anything, occasionally Wang Yibo would see that dazed or frightened expression on his face.

    He knew that Xiao Zhan had something in his heart, but out of basic trust and respect, he would not force Xiao Zhan to speak out.

     Lying in Wang Yibo's arms at night, Xiao Zhan felt the same.

     Wang Yibo is the person who has treated him the best in two lifetimes. Putting aside things like blocking robbery, he doesn't want this person to be hurt at all.

     So no matter what, he has to find out the truth of the matter.

     The next day was the weekend. After Wang Yibo left in the morning, Ren Yuqiao brought the employees of his detective agency to the house to dismantle the camera.

     "Why don't you keep it for a while? What if she poisons it elsewhere?"

     Xiao Zhan held the chair for him and said, "I don't think she is that smart."

     So it is said that it is just in case, and Ren Yuqiao's understanding of Xiao Zhan is that he pays too much attention to his own self, and does not want people in the detective agency to see too many pictures of him and Wang Yibo being intimate.

     But don't know why he want to be with someone like Wang Yibo.

     Before accepting Xiao Zhan's entrustment, Ren Yuqiao's only feeling about this person was that he was pitiful and unlucky, but his subsequent behavior changed his opinion.

     Smart, calm, rational, he put himself in danger in order to get his half-brother who wanted to harm him get the punishment he deserved.

     Ren Yuqiao originally thought that this was his helpless move, but when he saw Wang Yibo suddenly appearing at the door of the hotel, he realized that although Xiao Zhan was ruthless, he was a person who did not take shortcuts and had justice in his heart.

     In other words, he has a conscience and will not become domineering and disregard the law because of changes in the environment.

     Probably because of his occupation, Ren Yuqiao has seen more of the dark side of human nature, so in his opinion, people like Xiao Zhan are rare and worthy of his admiration.

     Before seeing Xiao Zhan at his own home, Ren Yuqiao had actually seen him once, but he was in a coma at that time.

     Among all the people Ren Yuqiao has come into contact with, Xiao Zhan's experience is tortuous and bizarre.

     Before seeing him, Ren Yuqiao thought that he was ordinary and obscured by the public.

     But after he actually met him, he realized that this person was good-looking. It was just because he was in a coma that he lowered his head, sweating profusely, and an abnormal rouge on his face, which made people feel a little weak inadvertently.

     But in Wang Yibo's arms, he seemed to be at ease again.

     Ren Yuqiao also knew Wang Yibo.

     Although he doesn't like to be in the limelight and rarely appears in front of the public, the detective agency where Ren Yuqiao works still often receives commissions related to him.

     Reporters from gossip publications want to dig up his spicy secrets, or some rich lady inquires about his love life.

     In Ren Yuqiao's impression, Wang Yibo was clean and self-righteous, a rare and upright young man in their class.