There is a kind of childish stubbornness in his bones, and every time he achieves his goal, he becomes very happy.

It's just that he is very good at hiding his emotions, so in Xiao Zhan's heart, he actually has a smoldering attitude.

After holding him in the bed, Wang Yibo didn't do anything.

Although he is taller and stronger than himself, Xiao Zhan's height is nearly 1.8 meters, so when Wang Yibo carried him to the bed, it still seemed a little difficult.

Hearing his panting, Xiao Zhan couldn't help laughing, but he was too sleepy, so he could only indulge in laughter in his heart.

Xiao Zhan was in a semi-conscious state at the moment, clearly aware of what was happening around him, but he couldn't open his eyes no matter what.

He heard the bathroom door being closed and opened again, and a dent beside the bed. Not long after, he was held in his arms by Wang Yibo,  warm and fragrant smell filled his nose.

Filled with a sense of satisfaction and security, Xiao Zhan moved closer to him and finally fell asleep.

In late December, Xiao Zhan's work with Song Liubai came to an end.

Although he was not very good in normal times, Song Liubai warmly invited everyone to a meal on the day when his work ended.

Among the group, only Xiao Zhan was engaged in a profession unrelated to Tang poetry and Song Ci, so Song Liubai seemed to care more about him.

He wanted Xiao Zhan to continue his studies, and he had better be his colleague in the future.

Xiao Zhan already had this idea a long time ago, but thinking about the students in the class, he decided to wait.

Because of the advance of his own salary, Xiao Zhan got less money than he thought, but even so, he still bought a very good tie for why Yibo.

"We've known each other for so long, why are you giving me a present now?"

When talking, Wang Yibo hugged Xiao and the heat from his mouth sprayed on his ear.

Xiao Zhan thought of the four words rubbing his ears and temples, and the temperature on his face rose even higher. After a while, he pretended to be calm and said, "The meaning is different."

"thanks."

Wang Yibo's tone sounded sincere, and he didn't speak again after that, just hugged Xiao Zhan harder.

The news was still on the TV. When Xiao Zhan realized, he was already used to this kind of intimate interaction with Wang Yibo.

Christmas is coming, Xiao Zhan wanted to learn how to cook turkey in the past, but Wang Yibo told him that they need to spend the major festival with their families.

Wang Yibo Zongtong seems to know how to maintain the relationship between his family. Every weekend, no matter how busy he is, he requires every member of the family to go home on time for a meal.

Originally, Xiao Zhan thought it was their family this time, but when he and Wang Yibo got there, they found that the place was very lively and the festive atmosphere was very strong.

At this time, their family has moved to this mansion in the middle of the mountain. The furniture here is darker, and the shape of the building and the courtyard outside make it finely popular.

Standing in the hall were all the friends of the Wang family members, especially Wang Yibo's cousin and Wang Haoyin's little friend.

Xiao Zhan likes this kind of atmosphere, but when he sees Wang Yibo's aunt, his mood is a little complicated.

The color of the black mist on his body was darker. After the last lesson, Xiao Zhan already understood that Wang Yibo's aunt might hate him more and more now.

He just don't know where he offended her.

When he went back with Wang Yibo in the evening, he asked inadvertently, "Your aunt has always been like this?"

It seems that everyone is used to her being like this. Wang Yibo disagrees, saying, "I was sent abroad by my grandfather after graduating from elementary school. I haven't had much contact with her... But in my memory, she seems to have always been like this."

Xiao Zhan couldn't tell him about the black fog he saw, so after hearing what he said, he didn't speak any more.

After Christmas, Xiao Zhan began to feel a little uncomfortable in his body. He couldn't tell the specifics, he just felt powerless.

After going to the hospital several times, the doctor diagnosed him with poor resistance, prescribed some medicines similar to supplements, and asked him to pay attention to his usual diet and daily routine.

Xiao Zhan followed the doctor's orders, but within a week, he began to have hallucinations.

That day he went downstairs to buy something, and as soon as he entered the elevator, he felt that the old man standing there was a little strange.

Wearing a discolored red velvet hat, an outdated cotton-padded jacket, and a cane in his hand, Xiao Zhan just glanced at her casually, but he didn't dare to face her after that.

Because subconsciously, he thinks that person is fake, to speak in a common saying, that is, he is a ghost.

He took things and stared at him with a strange expression. Wang Yibo's apartment was on the twelfth floor, and the elevator went from top to bottom. In just ten seconds, Xiao Zhan was almost driven mad by this oppressive atmosphere.

Thinking of his rebirth, his mother had suffered from severe depression. The next day, Xiao Zhan had to hold back his fear and go to see a psychiatrist.

The psychiatrist looked as if he was not used to it, and only said that Xiao Zhan was caused by excessive mental stress
.
But Xiao Zhan doesn't feel any pressure, his work is smooth and his love is sweet. He can hardly find any unsatisfactory part in his life.

When he got home, Xiao Zhan still hadn't regained his senses. It wasn't until he heard a slight movement in the room that he remembered that the housemaid was cleaning at this time.

Because neither he nor Wang Yibo liked seeing unfamiliar people at home, the two servants would only come over when they were at work.

He probably didn't expect Xiao Zhan to come home suddenly. Hearing the door closing, the two servants walked out following the sound.

"Master Zhan, why are you back? Are you feeling unwell?"

The two servants were sent by Uncle Shao, and they have probably been working in the He family, so they also learned to call themselves Uncle Shao.

Xiao Zhan was about to greet them, but the next second, he only felt cold all over.

One of the two servants was  covered with a circle of black mist.