𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 006

Somewhere else, Japan

"Sae Itoshi-kun."

"You were a genius midfielder in the academy of one of the world's top clubs, Real Madrid. But regulations stopped you from playing in the top team, so you returned to Japan."

"Does this mean we'll get to see you play in the domestic league?

A guy in their 30s asked the reddish brown haired male infront of him, who was wearing a white long sleeved shirt, the sleeves folded to short and black pants. With two bracelets, one black and one white and a watch as accessories. The Reddish brown haired male looked at the male infront of him with his cold teal eyes before immediately replying.

"Over my dead body."

"If I have to play in a country like this, I'd rather play with college kids in Germany."

Sae says to the male interviewer infront of him, the neutral expression on his face didn't change as the male infront of him panics slightly from his response, not knowing how to react to it at the same time.

"So uh.. Do you have dreams of representing your country at international level in the future?"

"None whatsoever."

Sae replies blandly to him before getting up from the seat, looking out the window as the interviewer look at him.

"The national team of a weak country will never be the best in the world."

He walks away from the table where his drink on the coffee table stays untouched, the interviewer's gaze staying on Itoshi Sae.

"My dream is to win the Champions League."

Sae stands infront of the door to exit the room, his hand on the handle as he look at the interviewer.

"There isn't a forward in this country good enough for my passes."

"I was born in the wrong country."

Sae then opens the door and leaves the room, leaving the interviewer and the staff to themselves while one of the staff calls out to him to stop him from leaving as the interview was not complete but Sae already left the room and door closed itself.

Walking down the hall as he put his hands in his pockets, he could hear the footsteps of someone running from the opposite direction of the hall was his assistant, who walks behind him.