Make up s*x

where the fuck is he? he said that he had to be at the studio tonight and he'd be back at round 9 and if he was going to be any later, he'd text me. it was now midnight and I was up, waiting for him. I know it sounds silly and I sound stupid right now, but what If he was hurt? I thought maybe he just got hung up there so I texted him once, asking him if he was alright and he still hasn't responded, and that was an hour ago. there is no way he is at the studio anymore. I huffed and laid back on the couch, trying to distract myself. maybe he decide to go out with some friends or something. wouldn't he have texted me though and told me so that I wouldn't be so worried? anyone in there right mind would be worried right now. I turned on the tv and tried to get my mind off of everything. at about 1 in the morning I heard the key in the lock and I heard the door open. I heard something hit the wall and I heard Louis groan and laugh. was he druk?

I turned off the tv and I walked out to the main room to see Louis standing there, struggling to take his shoes off. " do you know what time it is ?" I asked, making him look up quickly, his eyes wide. "um..." he said pulling out his phone. " its 1:10" he said, giving me a small smile. I just stared at him. is he being serious right now? " Louis, you said you will be home around 9. I don't care if you go out with your friends, but you said you'd text me if you would be any later and you didn't text me or answer my text" I said crossing my arms. " oh come on" he said. " your not really mad right now, are you? he scoffed.

" excuse me ?" I asked, raising my eyebrows at him. " your not my mother, y/n" he said, rolling he eyes at me. " I don't think you understand, Louis" I said, beyond pissed off. " I don't have to listen to you okay? don't start being a bitch just because I didn't come home the time I said I was" Louis said, not moving from the spot he was standing. " you said you'd be home at 9 and you didn't even text me like you said you would. you come home fucking drunk and you have the nerve to call me a bitch?" I said.

" yeah I do" he said, walking into the kitchen. " don't walk away fro me Louis." I said, starting to get upset. he just started laughing. everytime he got drunk, he couldn't take anything seriously and it was just upsetting me even more. " Louis I dont care of you go out with your friends, you can do whatever you want. I dont think you understand though. I was sitting here, thinking you wrecked your car or something terrible happened while really you were just out getting drunk." I said, feeling tears start to build up. I didn't want to start crying, I didn't want him to win.

" what so now I can't go out and have a drink?" he yelled. " Louis your missing the whole fucking point oh my god. the point is, you left me here worried sick. you can't do that. if I were to do that you would have gotten into you truck and came and found me yourself and then give me an earful. now you're coming home and you're being mean to me when I really I was worried about you, Louis. im sorry for worrying about your wellbeing and not wanting you to be dead or hurt." I said, starting to cry. I put my hands over my face and turned around, not wanting him to see. " y/n" he said, reaching his arm out for me. " don't touch me Louis." I said, sniffling and walking to our room.

out of the 1 1/2 years of being together, this is only the second time we had fought, and the first time he's made me cry while doing it. I was tired and felt half sick from staying up late and worrying the whole time. I got into bed and pulled the covers up to my chin. I felt cols, wanting and needing his natural heat there with me in bed. I shivered and wiped my eyes, trying to stop crying. I held my breath and tried to think happy thoughts, then letting out a long shaky breath. after what had to have been only 15 minutes, I could hear Louis's footsteps nearing the bed room. I closed my eyes and tried to pretend I was sleeping. I heard him let out a long drawn out sigh.

I heard his shirt and pants hit the floor and he pulled back the covers, laying down in the bed next to me. I didn't open my eyes, knowing that he'd know that I was awake. I had finally calmed down and I wasn't crying anymore. he brushed my hair out of my face and brush his thumb over my cheek. " im sorry, y/n." he said, his warm breath washing over my face. I felt his lips lightly peck mine and I didn't move, as I was supposed to be asleep. " im just stupid, I know. and I know you're asleep right now, and you can't hear any of this. I'm going to keep talking to you though because the way you can't yell at me if accidentally say something stupid." he said and I had to fight off a smile.