Chapter 104: Conspiracy to slain Supriya by killing her sons!!!

Start from the beginning

"Vrish, is pralayankari yudhha main kuch bhi ho sakta hain. Tumhara pran bhi ja sakta hain. Tum ek balak matra ho. Tumne abhi jiban dekha hi nahin. Mat jao, Putra. (Vrishasen, in this kind of boost thristy war anything can happen with anyone. None know of it's ultimate results. You are just a boy. You don't enjoy your life yet. Don't go to take part of it, my son.)" His mentor or guru and future father-in-law Lord Balram cautioned him gently.

Lord Balram (elder brother of Lord Krishna Vasudev)

He ignored his Guru's warning. He was the hero of his siblings. He was their Savior since childhood when he had embraced them all. He took them as his own. They accepted him as the eldest or Jyeshta without questioning. He could not back away when his all of siblings had joined in the war. Even Chitrasen whose marriage was fixed with Chandakana, the pretty daughter of Surath, the childhood best friend and charioteer of Karna. He promised his mothers, Padma and Supriya, to come back soon from the war and to marry Chanda (Nick name of Chanda Kana) that he never got the chance. He was killed by his uncle. Chandra never married in her life and she had remained as widow of Chitra for the rest of her life.

Chandrankana (Widow of Chitra)

Vrish knew everything about the love story of Chandra and Chitra. As a good and loving elder sibling he supported them both. Even when Chitra could sacrifice his upcoming engagement with 16 yrs old beautiful Chandra, he could surely do that happily. There was none behind him. He had no such fiance waiting eagerly for his arrival. He loved Devi Laxmana yet she was at that time married with Shamb. Alas!!! This boy did not know that one pretty girl was waiting for him too!!! She was the dearest daughter of Dau. Devi Vatsyala. His would be wife.

He came forward and touched the feet of his mentor with utmost love and respect. He uttered slowly and carefully this sentences

"Gurudev, apne hame larna sikhya. Ham abhari hain. Parantu hamare sarb pratham Guru hamare Pitashree hain. Ham kyse bhul jaye ki woh na hote toh ham is prithivi main nahin hote. Wonhone hame chalna sikhaya. Hamara har mang pura kiya. Aur aj jab unhe hamara abasykta hain Ham piche kyse hath sakte hain?!! Ham to Mahrathi Karna putra hain. Ham toh mar skate hain parantu yudhha se palayan kadapi nahin kar sakte hain. (My dear teacher, you took me under your wings and let me learn from you. I am eternally grateful to you. But I can't forget that my fist mentor was my own father. Without him I can't even come in the earth. He was the person who taught me how to walk and ran so that nowadays I am able to fight against all. I am in debt of him. He needs me. I can't leave him alone. At this moment. I am the son of Surya Dev's Son benovolent and greatest warrior Karna. I can die happily but can't ran out of the battlefield. I just can't.)"