Chapter 95: Supriya's Penace & boon by Shiva-Parvati!!!

Start from the beginning

             Young cute Supriya

             Young cute Supriya

A small sigh escaped her mouth. She lost her inosnece. She lost her smile. She lost her meekness. Gone the days of young Supriya running around her aloof father. To draw his attention. Her life went upside down. Since her birth. Then her mother did not come to meet with her. To console her. To hold her tightly. To kiss her forehead. Now why she came back when she did not need her a bit!!!! Now she was not the crying Supriya who wanted to run to her mother, to sleep on her lap, to hear her lullaby, to complain to her, to love her, to worship her. Days passed away. She became like a stone. As she knew that she had only one. Herself. She had none else. To hug her!!!!

"Putri, mere sath chalo. (My daughter, come with me.)"

She heard another pleading of her own mother.

A smiled appeared in her beautiful face. She did not need her mother now. Why she came back?!! To lure her to go with her at heaven!! This Supriya would not go with her. She would go with her husband Karna. And none else!!!!

In her mind she replied to her mother Apsara Rambha "Hey Mate, hame aj apke prayojan nahin. Hame kebal ek karya karna hain. Hame apni Swami ki pran bhiksha manga hain. Kripaya ap prasthan kare. (O mother, I don't need you now. I am here for only one motto. I have to save the life of my husband. You may go now.)"

"Parantu Putri, ham apke Mata hain!!! (But, my dear daughter, I am your own mother!!)" Rambha's voice had sounded like a lament!!!

Her heart ached for her mother yet she stood addamnt. She answered her truthfully "Aj kyun aye jab apki koi abasyakata hi nahin!!! Tab kyun nahi ayi jab jab Ham gir gaye aur apko hi smaran kiya!!! Jab hame agahat laga hamne apko pukara!!! Jab pitashree ne hame asiwakar kiya, hamne apko pukara!!! Jab hamara mazak uraya gaya hamne apko pukara!!! Jab hamra Swami ne hame bibah ki mandap pe tyag karke chale gaye hamne apko hi pukara!!! Jab hamara sashural main apaman huwa hamne apko pukara!!!!Chitra aur Vrishi ki janam ke samay prasab pirah main hamne apko hi toh pukara!!! Uruvi ki godh jab khali ho gaya aur hame laga ki log usse bhi meri bhati "Vish Kanya" bulayenge to bhi toh hamne apko hi pukara!!!! Kahan the tab ap?!! Nahin aye tab!!! Aj kyun ayi jab apki abaskykta samapt ho gaya?!!! (Why you come back today when you are unwanted?!! Why didnt you come that day when I cried at my wooden cot for milk?!! Why did not you take me in your lap when all the maids ignored me?!! Where was you when I fall down on the floor and ask to go to you?!! Where were you when I was constantly teased and bullied? Where were you when my father had refuted to accept me as his daughter? Where were you when I had never got love and support in my own family? Where were you when I was called as Vish Kanya or reason of your demise? Where were you when my husband left me on the altar after marriage? Where were you when I was called as responsible for planning to murder my own sister Padma? Where were you when I was put on jail? Where were you when I suffered a lot in my marital abode? Where were you when I was in constant pain at the time of my labor with Chitra and Vrishi? Tell me where were you when I called for you so that none could blame my dear baby sister Uruvi as Vish Kanya like me for the death of her fetus? I called for you. Only you. All the times. You did not come to me. Never. Now you had come back when there was no need of you in my life?!!)"