Jelousy (Reversed) ᡣ𐭩

Y/n pov:

I run to mason, "Masey!!" I hug him and he hugs me back, he gives me a kisses on my lips "Come on love birds" Miguel walks up with Maddy, "Boring" I look at miguel and he rolls his eyes, "Guys come on. We need to get to the line" Maddy says and reaches her hand out of mine
"Girl,  get away she my girl" Mason slaps her hand away and grabs mine, kisses it and looks at maddy,

"Hi, Are you Mason Thames?" A voice comes and Mason turns around, you can see her entire boob coming out if her shirt, "yea?" Mason says and blushes "Can i Take a picture?" she smiles and winks, god i hate her "Sure!" Mason smiles and stands next to her leaving me in the shadows.

They take a few pictures and he says goodbye. I look at his red cheeks, he runs up to miguel and whispers to him. "You okay, Y/n?" I turn around and Maddy sweet face is right infront of me "yea, just.. I dont know" i watch mason look at the girl "Your jealous?" Maddy says "Mhm" i nod and cross my arms "Mason, Loves you, all because the girl has bigger tits doesn't mean anything. Shes probably wearing a push up bra" Maddy comforts me and i wipe a tear, Masons eyes meet mine.

Masons POV:

I look at y/n my heart breaks, Maddy shakes her head and walks away with Y/n "Your fucked" Miguel laughs "what did i do wrong?" i mumble "It looks like your looking at the fans boobs" Miguel raises both of eyebrows "But i wasn't.." i whisper. "Okay maybe i was, but y/n is so pretty. I was blushing because I saw her text" I mumble "What text?" Miguel look confused "A picture of her .." I look at Miguel and smirk "Shut up bro" Miguel walks away leaving me alone.

I find Maddy and Miguel, "Wheres y/n?" I say and looks around for her "She went to wait in the car, she said that she can wait in the car for you to cheat on her. And she ran off crying" Maddy cross her arms "But, I was blushing at a picture she sent me.." I say "what?" Maddy looks at miguel and he shrugs like i didnt tell him shit. "God, She sent me a picture of her naked and i was going crazy in the car." I raise my voice and a few people turn their head and i put my hood on and sunglasses "Oh.."'maddy says "Why didn't you just say that" Maddy tone changed "Because you were yelling at me, where is my girlfriend?"
i say "In your car, duh" she says and i walk away

"Whos the lucky girl" y/n voice is sad, i hear sniffs and her heavy breathing. "Y/n please, i wasn't blushing at that girl" I plead but she doesn't look at me "Than why, i know im not as pretty as her." (Jk pookie your so pretty 😫😘)
She starts to cry, i try to hold her but she doesn't let me "y/n what did you send me an hour ago?" i say and she turns around, Her nose is pink, eyes puffy, mascara on her face. "no?" she says and sniffs, I open my phone and pull up our messages. "Oh.." She looks up "You know how much i love you, Boobs overwhelm me, Only yours don't" i wink, i watch her smile as i put my arm around her waist. "Im sorry i stormed off" she whispers and i kisses her "Never apologize, if i look at another woman and blush or one flirts with me, kisses me and remind me who i belong to" I say and grin "God i love you" she kisses my lips and I melt into her touch, I love when she kisses me after shes mad.

God i love my Jealous girlfriend

__________________________

REAMBER YOU ARE THAT GIRL

WORD COUNT : 675