Thunderbolt vs. Graffiti

(Epic Rap Battles of MHB!)

(Thunderbolt vs. Graffiti!)

(Begin!)

Thunderbolt: Welcome to this battle, your facing the fastest not the past. The stallion of blazing Speed, 10 times faster than Rainbow Dash! When I lol before, I see a array of colors you joke! Spitting fiery rhymes, to leave your flank smelling smoke. I'm tired of the games we are playing dude, not to be rude, but your here biting off more than you can chew! I'm Thunderbolt, flying sensation and your the needy. Leaving you and your dream, in my track... Eh Graffiti? So I'll give ya a turn, so pick up the haste. Or it'll be your life and pride that will die here in this place!

Graffiti: Wait, we've never really been properly introduced. My name is Graffiti, bro, and I'm bout to tell you the truth. You're one conceited stallion, like me there is no other. I bet you're scared senseless under that overconfident cover. I'll tell you something Thunder, I really hate a bragger. I hurl rhymes out my mouth, yeah my tongue's like a dagger. I'm winning this race, you're hardly frightening. Because, you see, Thunder always comes after Lightning! Oh, I see I gotcha, you're getting pretty red. I'm a better rapper than you, so get it through your head. You say I'm needy, I say you're not very bright... I really advise you to give up this fight! It's clear that you're bluffing, stalling for time. Cuz unlike SOME pony I know, I can actually rhyme!

Thunderbolt: You got to be confident, it's all about swagger. If your rhymes are like knives, those are some dull daggers. You wanna challenge me? Your surely can't rhyme. Your missing on true fact, that it's T-colt time! Your gonna get filled with hatred and frustration, but on the other hand. One doesn't just don't simply beat me in Markeland. You can't possibly win, you only got 1 friend. It doesn't surprise really, that'll you'll meet your end. Lightning is far-fetched didn't you see what happened to dust. I can smell you a mile away, you smell like a bust! Ima whole lot stronger, but not the sharpest nail. But it beats being you, and easy to blackmail. Your in my lair now, nopony can hear you scream. Better call up Friend for back up, cause I got some Diamond Dreams!

Graffiti: Woah, there buddy. Stop messin wit Dream. She can hold her own in a rap battle, you see. 

Dream: Hold on Graffiti, I can handle this for myself. You say you got Diamond Dreams, Thunder you're so full of yourself. You're cocky and arrogant, with next to no skills. I'm crouching in the bushes, baby, goin for the kill. Don't you bring me into this, it's not your freakin right. So if you're gonna lose to Graffiti, at least put up a fight! 

 Graffiti: Listen to her, bro, my girl can drop a verse. Although I didn't need her help, it really couldn't hurt. Anyway, back to us, cuz this is our battle. I'll chew you up and spit you out, and leave your brain rattled. I'll kill you here and now, so be prepared Thunder. I'll put you in a coffin and send you six feet under! How dare you try to step to me, and tell me I'm a bust. But I got something that you don't... Ponies give me their trust! Your haughty attitude keeps other ponies at bay. No wonder you have zero friends, you always push them away. Your tries are in vain, as I've already won. And even though you lost, I guess it was kinda fun. I honestly feel sorry for you, your life kinda blows. Why you'd try to dominate me, only Celestia knows. If you want my advice, then go and get some help. You need it selfish pony, only thinkin bout yourself. So next time you battle, make sure it isn't me. Cuz you'll always lose, especially to Graffiti!

(who won?

   Who's next?

     You decide!)

(Epic Rap Battles of MHB!)