I thanked her and she went on her way.

Aye ooman think dem slick inuh, yuh wah see mams a drop tings every second fi bend over and tek it up.

Nah meds are doe. 1Liyah and nuh gyal cya come try run in.

I had booked a few activities for us to do together and as a group.

Mi know she love the adventure ting suh yuh know anything weh b like a dat she oh get.

Lover boyyyy

Affi. Memba seh Tight ole gyal fi get bruk bad!

Ah whol a fresh and order room service den whol a sleep.

After showering and washing my hair I ordered room service, suh by the time mi done put on mi clothes n ting it supposed to deh pon it way.

I used the towel to dry my hair after playing some songs on the tv.

Bad Juvi anuh time fi yuh stiff up suh li' dung back.

I looked down and shook my head. E dawg have a mind of its own mi cya duh nun bou dat.

There was a knock at the door and I ensured the towel around my waist was secured before approaching it.

The door revealed the same Latina from earlier. Instead of meeting my face her eyes were focused somewhere else.

I cleared my throat and she finally met my eyes.

"Umm. Eh hem, so sorry, uhh-hear you go, your food, food." She spoke nervously as she barely remained eye contact.

Dah duppy bat ya.

I opened the door wider and she walked in and rested it on the counter in my suite.

"Uhh, Mr. Anderson there is a party tomorrow night by the beach you should come and have some fun. Okay? I'll be there too. Okay?."

I gave a curt nod and then escorted her out.

Mi and mi ooman aguh too busy a fuck dung in ya.

Ah fuck up dis a buss a bad sleep.

🪷

🪷

Saturday

11:46 AM

A suh it late.

I rubbed my eyes before thanking the Lord for another day.

Affi big up God fuss before anything else yuh know?

After checking my messages I made my way to the bathroom. Aguh brush mi teeth and wash mi balls. Woulda bun a scliff yah now tuh.

I got dressed and made my way to Henne's room where everyone else was.

"Y style?" I greeted.