They separate for a moment, until they are both kneeling, facing each other, in the middle of the bed.  Jack runs his hands up the entire length of Zack's muscular, knightly arms to wrap around his shoulders.

In turn, Zack's arms wrap tightly around Jack to press the front of  his body against the front of his.  Jack presses kisses along Zack's jaw line.

"I love you a lot," Zack says with such conviction.

Jack swears it's the most certain he ever hears Zack speak. Is when he is telling those he cares about that he loves them.

"I love you. My sweet husband. I love you."
Jack whispers as he gently pushes Zack down onto his  back and he press kisses down his chest and belly before Jack starts working on Zack's pants.

After a few moments, Zack's hands join Jack's and they get them off.  Jack then starts to shimmy out of his. And Zack removes Jack's shirt as well.

Jack then lowers himself to kneel between Zack's legs in nothing.  Jack does lean forward and lick his tongue up the length of Zack's cock getting it nice and wet.

One of  Jack's hands twists up and down while he sucks firmly on the head of Zack's cock. One hand drops down to cup his  balls.

The hand on Zack's cock speeds up and pushes more of his  length into Jack's eager mouth.  He starts to swirl his tongue against him  while he sucks. Zack moans below Jack as he continues.

After Jack spends some time sucking on Zack's member.Zack pulls Jack up the bed and pushes him onto his back. "Come here my love."

Zack wets his fingers  with some Saliva, and slowly  circles Jack's hole. He starts to slowly insert them, opening Jack up.

"You know how much I love when you do this." Jack moaned out, loving the feeling of Zack's fingers inside him.

Zack leans down and kisses Jack, passionately, intensely.

"I'm ready. I want you inside of me," Jack whispers against Zack's lips.

Zack move's on top of Jack, and Jack moves and wraps his legs around Zack's waist. Zack braces himself on his forearms.  Leaving their faces inches apart.  Jack leans up, kisses Zack deeply as he buns to press inside Jack slowly.

They moan against one another's lips. "Ohhhhh that feels so good. My god I love you." Zack breathes out.

Jack slowly rocks his hips to meet Zack's .

Jack's hands stroke the backs of Zack's arms and sides.  Zack's head drops down to Jack's shoulder. Kissing it as he thrusts inside of him.

One of Zack's hands grip Jack's hips tightly.  Definitely leaving a bruise. For the next several minutes, there are no words, only moans and gasps as they move together.

Suddenly, Zack captures both of Jack's hands in his, and he drags Jack's hands above his head. Zack intertwines their fingers again, tangling their hands together intimately.

Zack rests his forehead against Jack's. The incredible intimacy of the moment is beautiful. Leaving both of them almost overcome.

Zack whispers "I love you." The words are Charged with emotions

"I love you too," Jack gasps against his husbands lips. Zack continues thrusting into Jack, hitting that sweet spot inside him, and Jack starts to come apart.

Suddenly, Jack's back arches and his body clenches up, and he groans Zack's name loudly when he cums.

As Jack clenches around Zack, Zack thrust roughly against him. Zack buries himself deep inside Jack and then he groans Jack's name loudly before Jack feels him cum inside of him.