8

Xavier POV

i walk out of Lunas room with a smile. "dude" i look over at Alex who is now in clothes. "What did you do?" i yawn and roll my neck. "Your mom" i hold back a laugh as i head to my room. "What?!" Zach yells as he comes out of his office. "i did nothing, everything is fine, mind your beeswax."

i close my door behind me and throw my shirt off. i feel my heart racing as i think about Luna having pacifiers and such. i get into gray sweatpants and crawl into bed, sitting on my phone as my teammates spam me asking what happened.

i turn my phone on silence and lay my head back, reflecting on the night.

TIME SKIP_________

i start to wake up, being blinded by the light shining through my window. i groan and roll over, rubbing my eyes. "Wake up sleepy head, Luna made us breakfast" Zach walks around my bed and crosses his arms. "What?" i say, half awake. "i said, get your fucking ass up. Luna was so kind to make us all breakfast" i open my eyes for the first time and look out of the doorway to see Luna talking to Alex. 

"don't need to be so mean" i sit up and rub my face with my hands. "Get. up." i stand up but almost fall over. "Yeah, yeah yeah" i walk past him and see a big plate of French toast and bacon. "Thank you Luna" she looks over at me but i don't miss the quick glance she made looking at my chest.

"Your welcome" she quickly looks back at her plate. i smile a bit and grab a plate of 3 slices. i sit down next to her and tilt my head. "Why aren't you eating?" she bites her lip. "I'm not hungry" she looks down and plays with her fingers. "You sure?" i ask. "mmhm" she says. i look at her closely. "you're hungry, i can tell" by this point Alex left for a practice and Zach is in his office on a meeting.

"nope" she says, popping the p. "yup" i say back. "what's wrong Luna" she shakes her head. 'i don't know if i should... tell you"She grips her soft thighs, making nail grooves in them. "Luna, you can tell me" i face her now. "i..." she looks the other way of me. 

"if you don't want to you don't have to" i hold her hand and rub circles on it. "i don't know how to say it" her thighs squeeze together. "Take your time."

Luna POV

i regressed last night but stayed in little space when i woke up. i felt bad for causing some sort of scene last night so i forced myself out of it and made breakfast but it is crawling back to me. i want to regress so bad right now but now that that Xavier is talking to me and in this conversation i feel i can't get out.

"Do you know about... Little space" i instantly cringe. why the fuck did i say that. i could have lied. i want to take it back. i fucking hate myself. "a tiny bit" Jesus Christ. "Are you in it" goodbye. this is where i  dive off the side of the earth.

i lick my lips and start bouncing my leg. "You have to talk to me Sweetheart" well now I'm blushing. "yes" i whisper. "Hm? i couldn't hear you" the fucked defiantly heard me. asshole. "Yes!" i exclaim. i look at him, feeling my body continue to heat up. 

"would you like me to help with it" fuck off but yes. "Um..." i want to disappear in a hole. the urge to just get up and go to my room right now without saying a word is insane. "Do you?" from the start to end of last night has completely changed me. okay I'm being dramatic, but it made me feel better he didn't judge me.

"i... i guess" he smiles. "Would you like to go somewhere else incase Alex comes home?" i shake my head. 'i mean, i don't want to get my room dirty" he nods. "Alright, how would you like me to do this" i am not saying this shit out loud. fuck. off. "Do you want me to try and go with the flow, give you some space for a bit?" i nod. "Alright, you do what you need to do and i will heat up the food, so it is not cold anymore."

i quickly get up and flee to my room. i grab Boba and strangle her almost. "i can't believe what i just said Boba" i sit down on my bed. "Should i go back out of my room? i have to now and not leave him hanging" i lay down and close my eyes, taking deep breaths as i hold Boba close to my chest.

a few moments pass by until a knock comes from my door. "Are you ready" i have now slipped a bit, not completely but a tiny bit. (look i hope that makes sense) "yeah" he opens the door and smiles. "Oh honey" he tilts his head and walks over. "You look adorable" he sits on the end of my bed. "Let me know if I'm overstepping a boundary, okay?" i nod. "let's go eat, yeah?" i nod again as i stand up. 

he gets back up and leads me over to the kitchen where the food is cut up with a side of strawberries. i hop up on the chair and he smiles. "open wide sweetheart" i open my mouth and he brings in a piece of French toast. "good job!"

this continues till im finished with my food and he wipes my mouth with a napkin. "you did so good honey" i smile a bit at the praise. "thank you for... helping me" he picks up my plate and washes it under the sink. "with pleasure"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

look before anybody comes at me. i had to turn this in a way and also i wrote like i was in Luna's shoes. also, the other boys will be brought in soon, this is not just Xavier, trust the process.

and to, i accidently just deleted the whole thing literally as i wrote my small authors note and my heart skipped a beat but i refreshed the page and everything came back. i almost cried