- Do you have one? 

No? -

- There is your answer, sexually frustrated

You closed your phone and let out a sigh, sexually frustrated? how great. You looked over to Taylor, a big grin on her face and it looked like she was trying to contain bursting out in laughter.

"There is no way that you read that?" You said covering your face with your hands embarrassed

Taylor started laughing not being able to keep it together anymore "I did" she said wheezing "It's nothing to be embarrassed abou-" 

"Please stop" You said uncovering your flushed face

"Okay i will" She said still struggling to stop laughing 

The rest of the ride was silent till you arrived back at the hotel. You and Taylor went to the hotel room, you walked in and let yourself fall face first onto your bed and let out a groan.

Taylor had followed you to your room "Maybe Rosie was right with you being moody" Taylor said and chuckled 

You rolled over so you could properly speak "oh shut up I just embarrassed myself I have every right to be frustrated" 

"...No other reason you would be frustrated?" she said with a smirk and laughed at herself 

You felt your face warm up once again and tried hiding it by covering your face with your arm "Shuuttt itt" 

Taylor walked over to your bed and sat down next to you 

"Go sit on your own bed" You said to her sarcastically and gave her a slight push

She gave you a soft push in return "Moooddyyyy" she scooted a little close to you "Y'know if you're still frustrated, maybe I could help you?" she whispered to you

You couldn't believe what you just heard, what the actual fuck?  You quickly sat back up looking at her with a shocked / confused expression, your face even redder than before. 

"Just making sure you know" She said and stood up again, a big grin on her face and then she walked out of your room

You really didn't know how to react to that, maybe you just misheard her? So you just went to go get ready for bed, her words echoing through your mind. If you had to be honest it kind of turned you on, which was great since your sexual drive had been pretty low lately but what was bad is that ITS TAYLOR who turned you on. 

You decided to not inform Rosie about what just happened since she had started it in the first place. It was already late in the evening so you got changed and got into bed. You laid there for a while trying to fall asleep but you just couldn't, you kept thinking about what Taylor said. You kept tossing and turning, eventually you decided to get yourself some water from the kitchen. You walking around probably had woken up Taylor since she suddenly stood behind you in the kitchen.