Bigger heads doesn't exactly mean bigger brains

Start from the beginning

(Y/N) quietly followed after her, standing next to her as she sits in a chair, throwing her feet onto the table.

As she rambled on and on, (Y/N) looked around the room. Lining the tables was but a fraction of hell's overlords. The closest one to him being a giant woman with reptilian features. He recognized most of them. At the other end of the table was a tall, fairly attractive woman with large hands and grey skin, glaring at Velvette. This was Carmilla Carmine, from what he could remember. Sitting next to her was none other than Zestial. An illusive creature, an evil much older than most in this ring of hell, the only thing older would probably be Lucifer himself. (Y/N), having had fatal encounters with many past Overlords, has tried and failed, to neutralize him. He was a strange being. Right now, he was sipping some tea quietly. He seemed to noticed (Y/N)'s gaze, his head turning ever so slightly. He set his cup down, and folded his hands together. He smiled, his eyes squinting.

(Y/N) quickly averted his eyes, looking around the table once more.
His eyes landed on none other than the fucking Radio Demon. In the records he studied, there was nothing but sketches that Lucifer had drawn of her, somewhere it said that the Radio Demon didn't like cameras. It also said she was gone doing... Something. Her name was Alice, and she was also... staring at him, get he stick out that much.

"Velvette, nice of you to... Join us. I see you brought a friend with you." Carmine said, her voice monotone, and her eyes stern.

Velvette had just hung up her phone, and she pulled her feet off of the table. She leaned back in her chair. "Yeah, no one fuckin touches him. Lookin at you, Zilla." She shot a look at the giant reptilian woman.

Zilla snorted.

"Are the other Vees looking to join us?"
Carmine asked, folding her hands behind her back. She glared right at Velvette. Nothing but fury hid behind her eyes.
If looks could kill...

"Oh, naw. Val is too busy snorting his own shitty drugs and Vox is uh, dealing with personal shit, so all you got today is me, Carmine." She smirked disrespectfully, tapping away on her phone. She leaned towards (Y/N), before whispering. "Set the bag on the table."

(Y/N) nodded, before doing just that.

Carmine raised an eyebrow. "And what is that?"

Velvette waved a hand dismissively. "Oh, we'll get to it, just continue acting all stoic and tough and continue with what you were saying."

Several overlords around the table, excluding Alice of course she probably doesn't really care, looked very taken aback by Velvette's complete lack of respect for authority. Zestial was busy staring at the bag.

Carmine herself scowled, before sighing slightly, and turned around using a laser pointer to point at a board with graphs and shit. "Among other news, there are many up and coming overlords making names for themselves. I'm sure many of you have caught word of that Rabbit."

A flaming skull demon with antlers raised his hand.

"Yes?" Carmine resumed her previous stance.

The skull cleared his throat. "That Rabbit has been threatening my territory for months now. They're not making contracts, they're killing overlords and stealing theirs. Is this something we should actively be worrying about?"
Several overlords perked up, looking interested and surprised. Some even worried.

"Yes. How have they threatened your territory?" Carmine asked simply.

"Many of my men's outposts have been turned into slaughterhouses. All of them dismembered. One of them always has a rabbit sigil burned into their chest." The skull shook his head. "I'm down hundreds of men."