6-10

Pinellia novel

Pinellia novel>Picked up the amnesiac boss of a wealthy family [Through the Book]>Chapter 6 

Chapter 6

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 5Next chapter: Chapter 7

The curtains were blown by the wind outside, bringing a ray of light into the bedroom. The person on the bed was sleeping soundly, with his whole head sunk into a very soft pillow. Suddenly, a burning smell filled the air.

Qiao Chi frowned in her dream. The scene where she was floating in heaven and earth suddenly changed to one where she was lying in a frying pan, and in front of her stood the expressionless boss, boss. Holding a spatula, he stared at her grimly and gritted his

teeth: "Dare you lie to me?" Then he turned her over with a spatula. Qiao Chi heard the boss say again: "I'm hungry. Let's cook it and eat it.

" No!"

Qiao Chi suddenly woke up and sat up from the bed suddenly. She was covered in sweat on her back. Her eyes trembled slightly and she stared at the quilt on her bed. She breathed a sigh of relief and raised her hand to pat herself. Small breasts.

Fortunately, it was a dream.

But why is the boss in the dream so scary? It scares me to death!

Joe slowly came to his senses and turned to look at the alarm clock on the bedside table. It read seven o'clock in the morning.

It's still early, you can go back to sleep.

Qiao Chi lay back on the bed, rubbed his head against the pillow, and closed his eyes again.

The burnt smell in the air became stronger and stronger. Qiao Chi opened his eyes and realized something was strange.

How could she smell it in her dream just now?

Qiao Chi sniffed, took off the quilt and got out of bed. When he opened the door, the burning smell in the living room was even stronger, and white smoke was still floating in the air. Qiao Chi looked at the kitchen in confusion. Song Yiyu was standing in the kitchen doing something with his back to the living room.

The glass door was not closed tightly, so the smell spread from inside to outside.

Song Yiyu seemed to be sensing something. He turned his head and met the eyes of Qiao Chi who was about to open the door. "You're awake." Qiao Chi looked at

Song Yiyu smiling at him, still holding the hand. A spatula gave her a feeling of a dream coming into reality, which made her shudder. She put her hand on the glass door handle and wondered whether the door should be opened.

Just when she was hesitating, Song Yiyu had already turned off the stove fire. He reached behind and neatly untied the apron straps, and hung the apron on the hook. "Go and wash up quickly. I made breakfast."

Qiao Chi was in a daze. The boss got up early in the morning to wash her hands and make soup. But when she smelled the smell just now, she suddenly felt a little scared.

Song Yiyu placed his fried eggs and toasted bread on the dining table, and took out the milk from the refrigerator and placed it next to the plate.

After Qiao Chi washed up, she came out of the bathroom in high spirits. She walked to the dining table and looked at the baked bread and the soft golden eggs.

It looks pretty good.

Qiao Chi's doubts about the boss's cooking skills dissipated a little. She pulled up a stool and sat down. Under Song Yiyu's expectant eyes, she picked up the eggs with chopsticks, but stopped the moment she put them into her mouth.