Chapter 15-Pew Pew

Beginne am Anfang

Mike and Oliver shared a look before running off to find their mother leaving the Henderson siblings to keep an eye on the man in the van.

Their mother was on the phone but Mike didn't seem to care as he shouted "Mom!" multiple times till she took the phone away from her ear to face her sons.

"Micheal, I'm on the phone. I've told you a million times-" she began to tell off her son but she was interrupted once again.

"Did you schedule any repairs?" Mike asked quickly.

"What?"

"Mom think very carefully here" Oliver began in a calmer tone than his brother had used "Is there anyone supposed to come and do repairs on the house?"

Back at the window Dustin and Rosie were keeping their eyes on the van. That was before about four more identical vans came in and parked in front of the Wheeler house.

"Oh shit" Rosie muttered as one of the men in the vans looked directly at her and Dustin making her brother quickly pull the curtains in front of it closed.

The Henderson siblings ran through to the kitchen seeing Mike trying to explain to their mom what was going on while his brother stood looking fed up.

"Mike! Oliver!" Rosie shouted as they entered only getting Oliver's attention.

Mike on the other hand, held his hand up to the girl and told her "One second"

"MIKE!" Dustin yelled louder than his sister had before finally making the younger Wheeler brother face them as well. "We need to leave right now" Dustin panted.

Rosie and Dustin then simply ran out the room without any further explanation as Mike and Oliver went to follow them. "Michael! Oliver!" their mother called after them extremely confused with everything going on.

The two boys stopped just outside the kitchen turning back to their mom. "If anyone asks where we are,we've left the country!" Mike shouted to his mother before he darted round the corner.

"What?!" Mrs wheeler shouted confused

"Don't worry mom I'll send you a postcard!" Oliver told her as he followed his little brother down to the basement.

Rosie and Dustin already had their own jackets on and had El ready when they arrived meaning all the Wheeler brothers had to do was grab their jackets before they all quickly headed out the basement door.

All their bikes were laid down together, except for Oliver's who had to run around to the front of the house to grab his with Rosie behind him.

"Guess I'm riding with you again" Rosie said as the boy climbed on his bike remembering only then they left Rosie's outside the cinema.

"Yup, hop on" Oliver told her at Rosie got on once again wrapping her arms around his waist as he cycled back round the side of the house before they set off with Mike, Dustin and El.

They saw a large group of men standing at the end of the path staring down Eleven before Dustin started screaming "Go" repeatedly. As they began to cycle off the men ran to their vans getting in to drive after them.

The one advantage the group had over the Bad Men was that they could go over grass and onto pavements where the big vans couldn't follow them.

Rosie heard Dustin talking through the headset he had connected to his radio to Lucas. "Elm and cherry" he shouted to the two Wheeler brothers on their own bikes.

"Got it"
"Okay" they replied before they turned another corner.

They cycled down a small path which led into a bigger road and behind them where three of the white bans again.