Chapter 0: The Bully...

Hello guys this is for Meggy and Bella

January 12, 1980

Meggy age: 5
Bella age: 6
SMG4 age: 4

How they talk:
** That they think
""That they talk
°°That they say small think

Enjoy.

Bella and Meggy met for the first time when Meggy was being bullied by others.

Bullys:
-" Look who it is, she's a useless girl who can't help anyone but just makes a mess of things."

Meggy wanted to protest but couldn't, partly because she was weak and partly because they were right. She was sad and sorry for herself. When Bella went for a walk, she saw them bullying Meggy so she went to help Meggy not to be bullied anymore, when they saw others meddling in their business even though they had three. but they couldn't fight Bella so they ran away from that person. After stopping those people, Bella helped Meggy stand up and asked Meggy.

Bella:
-"Are you ok?"

Meggy:
-"Y-Yep I'm find-d! Thank yo-ou f-for help me. "

Meggy was confused and scared when faced with someone who didn't know she had saved her from those bullies.

Bella:
-"By the way, my name is Bella nice to meet you, what's your name?"

She looked at Meggy with a friendly smile.

Meggy:
-"W-W-Well my name is Meggy, nice to-to meet y-you too! "
*Am I right? I'm so scared! *

She is still not at peace.

Bella:
-"May I ask something."

She looked at Meggy with concern and sadness as she witnessed it earlier.

Meggy:

She calmly took it back and didn't say a word.

-"Sure? What you want to ask?"

She look at Bella.

Bella:
-"So... Why do they bully you?"

Meggy looked at her not wanting to answer the question but she comforted Meggy.

-"Hey hey it OK I'm not gonna bullying you!! ":| "

Hearing that, Meggy dared to open her mouth.

Meggy:
-" Well I just want to help people to, but I always make things more chaotic... I'm so useless. "

When Bella heard that, she responded.

Bella:-" No, you are not a useless person, you are a kind person who always has kindness in your body no matter what you do but those people know you want to help them so they are never sure of you! "

Bella:
-" No, you are not a useless person, you are a kind person who always has kindness in your body no matter what you do but those people know you want to help them so they are never sure of you! "

When she heard these words, she burst into tears hearing Bella's kind words and hugged her tightly. And Bella hug her back.

At SMG4.

SMG4:

He looked at them and was happy for them because they were so happy together and remembering what happened in the past, was sad to lose his only friend.

-*Ig that will happen to her (Bella), she's like SMG3. The person who helped me stop those people from bullying me, when he hurt that person, they lied to that person and pushed my friend to hell, so they will do it to her by those people. Then she will be banished to hell...*

*I feel she will go to hell on March 24, 1980

*I feel she will go to hell on March 24, 1980. *

***†***
Well it finally done so tired beside thanks for read stories make by me :)))

Word 517