I can't title it what i want cause it will mute my account.

Before we get started I will not be censoring my wording and how I say things to meet with what Wattpad wants me to follow. I have a following and I will use that to my advantage instead of staying silent for the rest. 

56 Congress reps had taken the side of Israel. Even the U.S. President Joe Biden who is too busy eating ice cream, making tiktoks, and being tone-deaf about the whole situation has still refused to call for a ceasefire. Journalist have been silenced for months now, not knowing how they might get their last words out. 

Palestine is a country located in the levant in Western Asia. It is on the borders of Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, and Egypt. Since October 3rd even multiple events leading up to this it has been taken over by the state of Israel, a Jewish ethnostate established by Zionists in 1948. 

While religion is playing a role it is more about ideology which is the reason Israel had decided to continue with Palestine. These facts and statements that had been put out by Israel had been proven to be false yet, our Government still holds onto Israel and its protection. 

I'm just going to say this now, Not all Palestinians are muslins - many are also Christian, Druze, samaritans as well as agnostic and atheists. Palestinian Jews also exist. So don't forget about that, please!. 

FRAMING THIS WAR AS SOMETHING RELIGIOUS CONFLICT BETWEEN MUSLIMS AND JEWS CAN ALSO LEAD TO ISLAMOPHOBIA AND ANTISEMITISM!! BE AWARE OF THAT.

Now let's talk about the act of Zionism, people like Noah Shnapple are fucking disgusting human beings and I don't care what anyone says. At the beginning of everything coming out about Israel claiming Zionism is sexy......He is a sick human being, and the people who support his actions need to get themselves checked. 

https://freepalestinemovement.org/

Two days ago, February 26th; His last words were 'Free Palestine' he had said that until he could speak no more. Aaron Bushnell was only a 25-year-old male who was inside of the U.S. Air Force joining around May of 2020. 

Hours before lighting himself on fire, he had started a livestream and walked towards the Israeli Embassy with a bottle of water filled with flammable fluid. "I will no longer be complicit in genocide," he said in his video, starting it off. "I am about to engage in an extreme act of protest. But compared to what people have been experiencing in Palestine at the hands of their colonizers, it's not extreme at all. This is what our ruling class has decided will be normal." 

Placing his phone on the ground and giving everyone a view of what was about to happen. 

"Free Palestine," he said, as he struggled to light himself. A law-enforcement officer approached, asking, "Can I help you, sir?" At this point, Bushnell lit himself on fire, screaming, "Free Palestine."

Off of the camera, there was a fucking police officer who was yelling at him to 'get on the ground' instead of helping put out the fire and saving him. This officer continued to point his gun towards Aaron telling him to get on the ground instead of helping. 

The way this was called 'mental distress' is a fucking joke and should be taken as one. With this being less than mental distress and more of a 'can you take a moment to fucking see, listen to the people'. 

In December, a woman lit herself on fire in front of the Israeli Consulate in Atlanta which police called an Extreme protest against the war going on. Without seeing that these are people who see their privilege and it is haunting them. Knowing that the only way for someone to fucking listen to someone else in this sick country is to kill themselves. 

The faith I've lost in America, and countries that have their privilege is A LOT. If you don't understand why Aaron killed himself in such a gruesome way, and why he would do that? Please take a second and re-read. 

He was an active service member in our military, a WHITE MAN using the privilege that he knew would have. The fact that he knew if he killed himself there would be coverage on the News. 

There is no glorifying Suicide by sharing his story if you think that there is something fucking wrong with you. How many more people have to come out and support Palestine and say that they don't support Israel for all of this to end? 

The fact that the Memorium that was put out for Aaron had been taken down by the Israel Embassy is fucking disgusting and shows you how much they care about the death of people. 

I want everyone to see their privilege and help please, people are dying, getting their water cut off; and children are losing their lives. Please don't stop, and keep screaming till they hear 'Free Palestine.' 

Please do not be silent on this matter, your silence is nothing but torture to those who can't get their voices out there. 

Think about the women, children; and men that are in Gaze pleading for someone to help them, please. 

Go donate, protest help.....links will be in my bio in about an Hour.

I love you all and stay safe. XX.