I ran and ran around the facility looking for her, until I made my way to a door that was being guarded by another mech.

The mech sensed my presence and raised their weapons.

"I'm in no mood for this, so I'll just make this quick."

I projected 6 Spectral blades that launched onto the mech that instantly cut the Mech core, resulting in it exploding on spot.

"Just behind this door," I busted it open with Mirage Edge and saw an unconscious Wendy on a metal crib,contained near some mechanical arms that were going to be used to separate the core from her.

"Wendy!" I shouted.

I gently shook her and she soon woke up.

"Kaito-nii... san ?" She weakly say.

"Don't worry, I'll get you out of here safely" I shifted to the computer screen trying to release her from the steel bound but it needs a password.

'Password. Then I'll have to do it with Alan's method'

I ran back to wendy.

"You might want to close your eyes," I said to her and she did what I said.

With a single strike, I released her from the bound and caught her in time before she hit the ground.

"It's all fine now, Wendy," I said.

But yet there's no reply.

'Wendy ?" I checked.

"You're going to kill me earlier, aren't you ?" She said while her eyes were still closed.

"What kind of question is that ? Of course not, I won't kill you."

"Liar!!" Her eyes went fullshot and followed by gust of wind came out from her, throwing me back against the wall.

"Ugh!!!"

Crap, her core is reacting, now it's the Herrscher of Wind that stood up in front of me.

[Kiana's POV]

"Neko Charm!!!" I kicked the rest of the mech.

'Nice!" Alan put his sword on his back while walking to me.

"Thanks, and now let's get Mei-Senpai," I said in encouragement.

We ran past the remaining mechs and bust down doors to doors until the last one, where Bronya had stayed inside on until now.

"Bronya..." I muttered.

Bronya extended her hand and used Project Bunny cannon to shoot at us.

"Move!" Alan shouted and we both moved to the side.

'Hahaha... good luck getting over Bronya, Alan... Now she only listen to my command'

The voice comes from the facility speaker

"I know that...." Alan sounded annoyed.

I Tried to use another Neko charm on her but she evaded it easily and followed up with another blast, but I easily dodged it.

It didn't stop there, next she lifted both of Project Bunny arms and launched a barrage of shots at me and Alan.

"Move!" Alan pushed me to a pile of Barrels.

We're sitting ducks here with Bronya just firing at us.

Suddenly, an idea popped into my mind.

"Alan, distract her for a moment, so I can launch a surprise attack on Project Bunny and it'll make things easier for us," I suggested.