The Shocking continues

Start from the beginning

Every night before bed Taylor always comes Belle's room so they can talk about anything that's on her mind. Sometimes it's just silly stuff or gossip from Belle's school, however if there is something bothering Belle she always tells Taylor during that time and she still hasn't which was really worrying her. 

Belle truthfully just didn't want to burden her mom with her silly problems, she already bothered her enough by ending up in the hospital constantly besides Taylor had been super busy preparing for tour. The older woman also decided to reluctantly give Calvin another chance after he apologized for what he said about Belle. There had been a lot of rumors going around about them being on thin ice since Taylor didn't even mention him during her acceptance speech. 

Taylor still didn't feel comfortable introducing Belle to Calvin thinking it honestly was just way too early on in the relationship, but was incredibly impressed and happy over how romantic he'd been being lately. The older musician recently surprised her with a private island getaway and she was both shocked and excited. Not wanting to leave Belle home alone she decided the younger girl would stay in Nashville with Andrea while she was gone. 

.

"Adam what are you doing?" Asked Taylor 

Adam pulled out a small box which revealed a ring inside of it. Taylor gasped in shock feeling stunned. 

"Taylor, will you marry me?" 

"Marriage?"

Taylor couldn't be married right now.

"Adam, l'm sorry but I'm gonna have to say no, I can't marry you right now," said Taylor. 

"What?"

"I can't marry you right now," she repeated. 

"Why? Don't you love me? 

"I do love you Adam? Im just not ready for marriage," said Taylor. "I have to think of my career and more importantly my daughter I have to put her first she doesn't even know you." 

"Oh. I thought never mind let's forget this happened

"Adam, wait up. Let's talk about this." Taylor said trying to catch up to him. 

"We should get ready to leave and go home.

Calvin really wanted to marry her? 

They'd only been dating for a year. Yes it's her longest relationship so far, but marriage? Especially after what he'd said about Belle in the past. Taylor only felt more dignified in her decision when her mom called as she was walking back to the beach house. Andrea was taking Belle to the emergency room again because she wasn't feeling well. 

So now Taylor was running to get her things so she could pack and fly back that night instead of the next morning. Calvin didn't even care, in fact he seemed kind of annoyed and refused to go with her so the relationship between them ended right then and there.

.

Belle was kept in the hospital a few extra days this time around because she was at a BPM of 200, she was also in a lot of pain because the doctors didn't have time to sedate her before the Cardioversion they just merely ushered Andrea into the waiting room before reassuring the young girl that they would be quick. It was quick, but so is a sledgehammer to the chest. 

"I let her down, mom. I never should've left on that stupid trip," Taylor cried in Andreas' arms. They were in the kitchen while Belle was resting in the living room since they'd gotten home. Both members of the mother/daughter duo had felt guilt for different reasons.  Belle because she felt like she was once again a burden in her mom's life. The women couldn't even enjoy a weekend getaway with her boyfriend without her ruining it. Taylor because this was the second time Belle had to be shocked back into sinus rhythm when she wasn't even there.