11-20

Chapter 11 Needing Medical Books
A group of people went to the mountains.
Many villagers heard that Lu Mingfang took the city doctors to find the herb that could treat snake venom. This herb was very precious, so they all followed him. Wondering what I might find?
Lu Mingfang walked forward, taking them directly to the depths of where they usually hunt pigweeds. Then he pointed to the bush and said he found it here.
She happened to be bitten here and thought she was going to die. Later, she waited here to die.
She was thirsty and hungry at the time, so she grabbed some grass and stuffed it into her mouth to eat. It got better later.
She thought this grass could cure snake venom, so she saved the remaining grass when she saw it.
Lu Xiuxiu said, "You can't believe what you said. Why didn't you call anyone at that time? You didn't tell anyone after you came back."
What she said was to tell others that Mingfang had never been bitten by a snake at all, and the herbal medicine she fed Sanhua must have been taken accidentally.
Doctor Yang looked at Lu Mingfang, and he couldn't understand what this lesbian was doing.
Lu Mingfang said, "Why I did this, I believe the villagers should all know the reason. I have had no father or mother since I was a child, and I was not liked at home. Growing up, I was just a drag. But after being bitten by a snake, I I just thought, I might as well go see my mother like this. As for why I didn’t tell my family later, it was because I felt it was the same whether I told my family or not.”
An old man who followed up said, "This kid Mingfang has a hard life."
"It's really not easy for her."
Lu Xiuxiu blushed. Wasn't it obvious that her family was not treating Mingfang well?
Ning Jincheng said sincerely, "Okay, now the main task is to find herbal medicine. Doctor Yang, do you have any ideas?"
"I have no clue. The only one who has seen herbal medicine is this comrade. I need help from this comrade."
Lu Mingfang nodded, "Okay, I will cooperate with you."
So I described what the herb looked like.
Doctor Yang said on the spot that as long as he helped find the herb, he would pay for it, one hundred yuan per plant.
One hundred yuan is not a small amount in this era. Everyone started looking for it.
Lu Mingfang also followed everyone in the search, and was quite serious about providing specific information on herbal medicines.
It's a pity that no matter how hard everyone looks, they can't find it.
Lu Xiuxiu shouted, "Mingfang, you didn't mean to tell everyone where you are. This kind of thing can help more people, so don't hide it."
"Xiuxiu, I was willing to use it to treat Sanhu's illness before, why not now?"
"You didn't know its value before, but now you know it can be exchanged for money, so you want to keep it for yourself. Let me tell you, this kind of thinking is wrong."
The villagers all looked at Lu Mingfang. To be honest, they themselves wouldn't want to take it out.
So I had some doubts in my heart.
Lu Mingfang said, "Even if I have this thing, who should I ask for money? I live at home, can I keep the money I get? It doesn't mean much to me whether I have money or not. Otherwise, I wouldn't have done it just now I refuse to use money to repay my kindness."
Yes, if this kid Mingfang loved money, he wouldn't have asked for his grandfather's money.
Everyone put aside their previous thoughts in their hearts.
Look for herbal medicine carefully.
Lu Xiuxiu was extremely depressed. Go to Ning Jincheng, "Do you believe what Mingfang says? I always feel that she is lying."
Ning Jincheng didn't know whether Lu Mingfang told the truth.
But he was in no position to ask. Because Comrade Lu Mingfang has done enough in the whole matter. Even if she is not willing to share herbal medicine with everyone now, it is human nature.
"Xiuxiu, Comrade Mingfang has done a lot on this matter. We still shouldn't ask too much of her."
Hearing that Ning Jincheng actually spoke for Lu Mingfang, Lu Xiuxiu suddenly felt jealous.
She felt that Lu Mingfang was really smarter now. He bought so many people with just one herb. Even people like Ning Jincheng spoke for Lu Mingfang.
In the end, the herbs were not found.
Dr. Yang was extremely disappointed.
He still didn't want to give up, thinking there would always be a chance to find it. Once found, it will be of great help to medicine. This would be a great discovery.
It's a pity that his energy is still too small to allow more professional people to participate in the search together.
He still put his hope in Lu Mingfang, hoping that she could help him pay attention. If you find out, go to the county seat immediately to find him. Moreover, he was willing to leave a sum of money to Lu Mingfang as a reward. It's like hiring her to do things for him.
Seeing how persistent he was, Lu Mingfang thought to herself that if she had enough self-protection capital in the future, she wouldn't mind giving him a share.
But not now.
She said, "I don't want money, and I don't have the chance to spend it anyway. Can you give me a book on herbal medicine? I want to read it."
Dr. Yang asked, "What do you want this for?"
Lu Xiuxiu said, "Yes, Mingfang, you don't know the words either."
"I know a few words. I went to primary school to watch other people's classes. I can read, but not much. If possible, can you give me another Xinhua dictionary? I guarantee that I will find the herbal medicine you want in the future. I will give it to you as soon as possible. I’ll go find you.”
Doctor Yang really believed what this lesbian said now. She really couldn't find this herbal medicine.
Otherwise, there would be no need for money, only books.
This is a very honest lesbian.
"Okay, but can you tell me what you want these for?"
Lu Mingfang said, "I'm just curious. That herb made me discover that herbs are so magical. I want to know more about them. I won't understand anything in the future."
In fact, she was also preparing for the pharmacological knowledge she would suddenly understand in the future.
You can't suddenly understand a lot of things all at once.
I'm afraid that it will attract attention and be dragged into research?
Doctor Yang did not hesitate this time and agreed directly, "Okay, I will help you find these books when I get back. At that time, please ask Comrade Ning to help bring them back to Comrade Lu Mingfang."
Ning Jincheng nodded solemnly and glanced at Lu Mingfang.
He felt that Lu Mingfang now seemed different from what he remembered.
Or maybe I was just too superficial before and only looked at the surface.
Because there were so many people together, the news that Lu Mingfang only wanted books and no money quickly spread.
After everyone came down from the mountains, they talked about the things in the mountains everywhere.
He said that the herbal medicine could not be found, but someone else entrusted the leader Mingfang to look for it. And he also promised to give her money to find it. But Mingfang is stupid. He doesn’t want money, but a book on medicinal materials.
Everyone also thinks Mingfang is stupid. This is because her family has taught her that she doesn't know the importance of money.
The uncle said, "Mingfang is not stupid. This child has a good heart."
As for Mingfang's family members, especially Zhang Hongying, they are very cruel.
Grandpa has already begun to worry about Mingfang. I didn’t have much contact with it before, and I could still turn a blind eye. But now Mingfang is his grandson's savior, and he can no longer see his grandson being bullied. I can't do anything, so I always feel guilty.