"if you drive," the brunnette told her friend.

camila smiled, and got up from elizabeths bed.

"well, ill leave you to get changed, just come out when your ready. ill be in my car," camila says, leaving her elizabeth in her room.

she got dressed quick, putting on a black tank top and some light-washed jean shorts. quickly making he way back into her bathroom, doing her makeup. thankfully, her steamed mirror has cleared up, and elizabeth watches as she applies her conclear and blush, finishing the look with a bit of mascara.

deciding this looks good, elizabeth ruffles her hair to give it some life, before grabbing her tote bag and slinging over her shoulder as she exits her room. when she reaches the living room, she is met with the scene of paige on the couch, in nothing but a sports bra and basketball shorts from their practice early.

elizabeths face heats up as paige looks up at her, looking away before paige could realize the brunettes eyes were on her for far too long. she keeps her head straight while tying up her converse, and leaving the dorm.

elizabeth speeds down the stairs and out the door, her stomach rumbling as she did so. she mustve underestimated the amount of time she spent in the shower, because elizabeth was starving.

just as camila had said, she was sat in her car with the music blasting, waiting for her best friend.

"finally! what took you so long?" camila practically yelled over the music.

"god, turn down the music, i dont want to get a complaint," elizabeth just laughed at the gingers antics. "i had to do my makeup and stuff camila, what did you think i was doing?"

the look on camilas face told elizabeth she didnt want the answer to that question. however, camila opened her mouth to speak anyways, but couldnt get a word out before elizabeth clapped her best friends mouth shut with her hand.

"nope, you can drive, thank you very much," elizabeth spoke as she plugged her phone into the aux, scrolling through the conjoined playlist the duo had on spotify.

a playboy carti song came on, and the two scream-sang the lyrics while camila drove. once they decided on where it was they would be eating, camila pulled into the parking lot of mcdonalds. it was their usual, the servers probably knew their names by how often camila and elizabeth went there.

they both exited the car, interlocking amrs before skipping into the fats food restaurant. the line wasnt too long, especially for a tuesday night. once they reached the front, camila ordered for the both of them, elizabeths social anxiety getting the better of her tonight. once the cook called out the order number, the girls found a spot to sit and eat, and dug in.

about halfway through the meal, camila looks up and just stares at elizabeth. the brunette notices, and also looks up to her camilas eyes. she raises an eyebrow, and elizabeth knows what she wants.

"what camila? if this is about paige, i swear to god."

"oh no of course not, my wonderful, beautiful, stunning, smart best friend. however, i do just have one question," camila says, squeezing her eyes shut.

"yes, camila. go on," elizabeths dry reply causes camilas eyes to fly open, a wide smile rushing across her face.

"okay okay yes! okay, so. i know you definitely had to see her on the couch when you walked out of your room. what did you think of that?"

"uhm," elizabeth had expected camila to ask her about paige, but it didnt help that her face still heated up thinking about piage in her sports bra on the couch.

"i knew it! oh my god, you totally had a gay painc attack, didnt you?" camila squealed.

"what? no! i didnt. and even if i did, it would matter, because i'm talking to someone anyways," elizabeth said, leaning back in her seat. she was quite proud of how she made camilas jaw drop to the floor. however, it didnt last long, when camila got up and walked to the other side of the table, grabbing elizabeths phone from her.

"who? oh my god, you didnt tell me this you lying scumba-," and all too suddenly she was cut off by a ding from elizabeths phone.

elizabeth took this as her chance to snatch it back, and read the message that came up on her screen.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

maria 💗

hey! i know we had a
date planned for
saturday, but i was wondering
if you wanted to come
over tonight, for a movie
and maybe sleepover??

i know its like we
practically just met, so
dont feel forced to say
yes or anything if you still
want to wait for friday!

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

"oh my god, camila what do i say," internally, elizabeth was freaking out. she had no clue what to do. the only people she had slept over with were camila and, paige.

"uhm, say yes? are you insane, what else would you do. oh my god, say yes, and then i can come over and help you pack, and when paige sees you leave with a bag she'll be all jealous!"

camila was having way too much fun with this for elizabeths liking.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

maria 💗

hey! i know we had a
date planned for
saturday, but i was wondering
if you wanted to come
over tonight, for a movie
and maybe sleepover??

i know its like we
practically just met, so
dont feel forced to say
yes or anything if you still
want to wait for friday!

yes id love to! see you soon!

okay :) see you soon

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

"lets go get you packed," camila said to elizabeth with a smirk.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

PAIGES POV

seeing elizabeth leave with bags packed boiled paiges blood. what made it even worse is that she knew she wasnt going to camilas, because elizabeth doesnt pack bags for camilas, unless shes staying for a while. so there was only one logical answer, she was staying with maria.

paige didnt have a problem with maria, until she started talking to elizabeth. since elizabeths and paiges interaction today after practice, paige had finally figured out her feelings. she liked elizabeth, paige had for a while now. she didnt know how she was going to tell her, but paige knew she had to.

when elizabeth left, paige called azzi immedialety. they had talked about it, and after azzi laughed at paige for taking so long to figure it out, they had a very long conversation about it. paige didnt care is elizabeth didnt like her back, but maybe this could be a way to get their friendship back. either way, paige knew she had to do something.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

favifties speaks !

how did we like this chapter?
it felt kinda like a filler for me
very sorry for no update last week, it
was very busy and i was sick