Chapter Three-The Mindscape

Start from the beginning

Well, this is getting too weird for my liking. I casually slide away from everyone and walk into the  dreamscape shack. Looking around I see the memory section, and decide to go there because everyone else will be there.

Open door, look at the memory, close the door, repeat. After doing this for a few minutes, I decided all of the memories are boring and just wander freely, without opening doors. After another few minutes of wandering I turn around and see the group. Dipper stays behind and goes through on of the doors. Whatever, not my problem.

"Hey kid! Ya' know, separating from the group makes you an easier target."

I turn around and see Bill.

"Yeah, I know. But this is the mind, you can't actually harm me here." I say.

Bill looks slightly surprised for a moment before his expression returns to normal.

"I must say kid, you seem smarter than those twins. Props to you! Here, have a head that's always screaming."

Bill snaps his fingers and, as he said, a screaming head appeared on the floor. I look at it without much of a reaction.

"Hey, thanks. Always wanted one." I say.

Bill just laughs. "At least you have a sense of humor, unlike those other meat sacks." He snaps his fingers again and makes the head disappear one layer at a time. First the skin, then the muscle, then the bone.

"Shouldn't you be looking for a memory or something?" I say.

Bill laughs again. "Thought it be fun to mess with you first." He looks at a non-existent watch. "Welp, time to go!" He flies away fast enough to cause a stir in the air.

Well that was something.

"That felt like a failed attempt to scare me." I think out loud. At the same time I hear something happening in the distance.

"Let's just destroy the door before Bill can find it." Mabel's voice says.

"Wait! Maybe I should do it! My big fat arms are great at destroying stuff!" Soos's voice says.

I walk through the halls, and after a moment find everyone. I am about to speak when I see that Soos is holding up the door with psychic power. Another Soos walks into the room.

"Hey, guys! I just saw a memory of Stan roller skating and wearing short shorts." The other Soos pauses. "Didn't look... Didn't look half bad." There's another pause, this one lasting longer. "Hey,  something weird is goin' on here."

The first Soos laughs before his eyes merge into one, Bill then changes back into his normal self, holding the door.

"Boy, you kids sure are gullible! I knew you'd lead me straight to the code!" He laughs.

"It's funny how dumb you are."

"Wow, that's a good line. I'm gonna steal that." I mutter. Bill gives me the side eye.

"The combination to Stans safe. Boy, that was even easier than I thought!" He says.

"Oh yeah? Well, you're a- a stink face!" Mabel yells.