three siblings reunion

After coming back from cold cave Lanza took Ying to healer pavilion and asked 1 of them desipal to clean leader about there arrival.
After few minutes clan leader LAN xiachan come with LAN Qiren and Nie Huaisange.after seeing LAN Zan site his dearest mei mei Huaisange feal some how angry 💢 and jealousy but push her thoughts away and Lanzan where was the are last 2 week and why was his sister is looking so pale and weak .
Lan Zan could reply before that Ying was wake up and said what we are absent for 2 weeks what are you joking brother we are missing only for 2 day.
Before she could complete his sentence LAN Zan said that the in the cold cave is different from outside it mine's 1day =1 weak of outside then Ying make a 0 face to understand 😯.
Huaisange said leave this topic for now I'm just Happy that u r safe now and with me . please promise me that u never do this again to me never live my side u know that how much precious u r for us .
With teary eyes 🥺 both the siblings hug each other.
And the LAN r watching them with admission that how much are between them.lanxicha was thinking that me and are also very close to each other but we show our emotions like that but they can while LAN Zan was drinking vinegar that how could anyone hug his Ying.
Suddenly a loud thug sound came from door 🚪 every gaze felt on the door there was Nie Mingjuge he rushed over the direction toward Ying 's bed titley huge Ying and start lash out to Huaisange then Ying come medial fo them and save Huaisange to Mingjuge da gee it's not gee ge's fault I was the one who go to old pond.
Ok I'm leaving him now but only for u beside I'm staying here for few days due to some sect work so I can take care of you too but  if you live here then what about sect dutys as u r the current sect leader brother u don't have to worry dad will take care of it ok then I wont to eat your cook food u know dagee the food was boring and taste less write A-seang ge and both siblings make a cute puppy face to wards there big brother ok ok I get it I'll cook food for both of you now happy yes verry happy said both siblings and the 3 lans are feeling like they're not in the room
Lan Qiren make a couf sound to attract every body 's attention toward him and say as everything is sort out so everybody can good go there respected quarters we will talk this about later as for you 3 you can skip tomorrow's classes and take rest.
And lan Qiren was the first to live the place.
Xiachan say dagee I'll already ask a  disciple to prepare a guest room for you.
Thank you Xiachan but I would like to stay with Huaisange SS it was the nearest room to Ying's. And and you can see how was Ying's condition she was looking so pale and weak I want to take care of him after saying this Nie Mingjuge took Ying in his arm and start walk toward Ying's room beside them Huaisange was following them as the three shivling leave the healer pavilion lanxichan also did farewell to his didi at last Lanzan also leave the healer pavilion but he was sad that he could not go toward Ying's room as we know how shy he was