Restaurant

LUCIFER'S POV (again 😅)

I groaned, tossing and turning, trying to wake up from the horrid  dream I had of somebody burning all of my ducks, but thankfully I woke up before I started sobbing. I shook the thought out of my head, and turned towards Alastor. He was still asleep, so I didn't want to wake him up. I stood up from the bed and put on my duck slippers. I bent over and gave Alastor a little kiss on the forehead before heading to my door. I opened the door, trying not to wake him up, as I headed towards the elevator. I was bored of staying in all the time, and I had a idea of all of us going out to eat at a restaurant, but I wasn't sure how much havoc it would cause.

I entered the elevator, the elevator music turning on as the doors closed. I hummed to the soft tune, closing my eyes, overthinking of what could go wrong during the time we would go out to the restaurant. I was trying to have a day to relax, but I kept overthinking little things.

The elevator dinged open, gesturing me to step into the lobby. There I saw was Charlie, Vaggie, Husker, Angel, Niffty, and Adam at the dining table. Everybody except Charlie was glaring at Adam, from what I could tell. I walked over to them slowly, at sat in the empty seat next to another empty seat, if Alastor came and joined us. It was past morning probably, around 1 in the afternoon. I didn't feel like eating right now, so I put my head down and tried to make out what the others were whispering about, but failed.

A few minutes later I felt a ominous eerie shadow lurking up behind me. I looked behind me to see a shadow of Alastor, as he formed back into his normal self. He immediately sat next to me that was the empty seat on my left. I was tired, but I showed him a faint smile. He immediately noticed Adam right in front of him.

"ADAM..." Alastor growled, his antlers growing out of his head, and his eyes changing to radio dials as he stood up to bang his hand on the table, making everyone flinch and turn to him.

"What the fuck do you want, you weak deer?" Adam mumbled while eating another bag of chips.

Now that made my blood boil, but I tried to keep my mouth shut for Charlie's sake. I looked over to Char-Char, and she was laughing awkwardly at the situation.

"YOU SHOULDN'T BE TALKING YOU LITTLE-" Alastor yelled, as I grabbed his arm, giving him a "don't-do-it" look. He calmed down and sat back down in his seat, still glaring at Adam. Everyone went over to sit at the sofa and watch something, and I didn't mind much anyway.

But then something happened.

"Hey Lucifer..." Adam grinned wickedly. "Your kinda cute~"

I looked at him surprised, but then realized he gave me a look he was trying to get Alastor jealous, since he knew the relationship of me and Alastor. The others were sitting on the sofa watching a show, so they weren't able to hear us at the dining table. I played along, acting flushed as Alastor's eyes grew wide and angry.

"Oh- I- uhm.. Thanks..?" I looked around awkwardly, still acting like I was flattered. Alastor's antlers grew out of his head once again, his eyes shaping to radio dials.

"What did you say to him?" Alastor growled.

"I said he's cute, and handsome, he should definitely get together with me~" He joked, as he gave me a wink, still munching on his chips. I was quite angry of this little "prank", but it would nice to see Alastor's reaction and see if he would defend me. Alastor's black tentacles sprouted from his back, grabbing Adam by the neck.

"DARE SAY THAT AGAIN!" He yelled, growling and throwing him against the ceiling. I was watching Alastor beat the living shit out of Adam while I teleport a cup of tea and starting taking a sip of the tea.

"ALASTOR!" Charlie shrieked, as the others finally noticed the situation. "OH MY GOODNESS! ALASTOR STOP PLEASE!" Charlie ran to Alastor, tugging his arm, finally calming him down. "We can't promote our hotel if it's not a safe space!"

"Sorry.. I got carried away." He groaned. "YOUR A DUMB PIECE OF SHIT, ADAM! YOUR A FUCKING BITCH!" Alastor yelled at Adam, while Charlie was trying to get him to stand up. I've never heard Alastor get so angry and curse, but I only remember he did that when we argued.

"ALASTOR! What did he do that made you so angry?!" Charlie asked, seating Adam down on the sofa.

Alastor looked away, hiding his antlers and his black tentacles. His eyes turned back to normal.

"Dad? Did you hear what he said?"

I stayed quiet, not wanting to answer, knowing I would get a bunch of stares, since the others were also listening in.

"Adam flirted with him." He mumbled. Charlie's eyes shot wide. The only thing I could imagine in her mind was how Alastor defended me and was so overprotective. She gave a sigh.

"Alright, Adam, don't do that ever again, and Alastor, don't try to harm the others, alright?" Char-char looked over at me and Alastor, then Adam. "Now all of you handshake!"

"I'll pass.." All of us said in unison, even though I didn't want to disappoint Charlie, I just couldn't even talk to Adam without arguing. I sighed, and finally remembered what I actually came to the lobby for.

"Oh guys.." I started, awkwardly looking at everyone who was still staring. "We should go out to a restaurant at night or later in this evening." I suggested. Angel dust nodded, and it's almost like I knew what he was going to say, because he said it.

"Can we go to a club?!" He shrieked. Husker shook his head and held his shoulder, as Angel's face drooped down. "Ya'll are no fun!" He whined.

"Yes, sure, we can go." Vaggie looked back at the television. "Although I'm not sure where to go or how well it would go."

"It's fine, Vaggie! Don't overthink it!" Charlie beamed. "And yes, dad! We can go!"

"Oh! Can I come?!" Adam yelled out, getting a glare from everyone except for Charlie, who was nodding happily.

"Of course! We should include everyone! 5 would be a good time! I'll let you guys know when we find a place!"

Char-char and the rest of the members except for Alastor starting arguing about where they should go for the night. I took Alastor's hand and teleported us into my room.

"Hey, Alastor? Are you still mad?" I asked, regretting the "prank."

"No it's just, I'm a bit... Angry at Adam from flirting with you." I reddened at the thought of how Alastor had been so overprotective, and it made me smile.

"Don't worry, I love you." I giggled, managing to wrap my arms around Alastor's neck. He picked me up to help me up, me facing in front of him and my legs around his waist. He then suddenly shot for my neck, sinking his teeth and getting a whimper or two from me. I was trying to hide my moans by cupping my hand over my mouth, but I accidentally slipped out a few. He then pulled me into a deep kiss, while he held on to me, crashing on to the bed. "Don't get too carried away~" I teased. "This is becoming consistent for you, huh?"

I noticed Alastor's ears droop down and his reddening from embarrassment, and I found that cute.

"I don't feel like taking another nap today if that's what you want." I told him. "We could cuddle though, but I want something a little new~" I teased, tugging at the top of his coat. His cheeks turned almost as red as his hair color, as he immediately gently took my finger off.

"N-not now.." He mumbled. "I just want to cuddle a bit."

"Oh, alright." I smiled, hoping I didn't make him feel that uncomfortable. He quickly slipped in bed next to me, laying us both down and pulling me closer. He wrapped his arms around my waist, until he was slowly starting to fall asleep, again.

Oh well.

Author's note: TY YA'LL SO MUCH IM GETTING SO MUCH VIEWS?! ANYWAY SRRY THIS IS RUSHED BUT I PROMISE I'LL TRY TO MAKE NEXT CHAPTER LONGER! ILY GUYS!