Can you love a thug

2018

My junior year of high school  when puberty hit me, it hit me right I became coming from a body of a little girl to coming into a body of a grown woman in the men's couldn't keep their eyes off of me i'm from the streets of Harlem and this is my story.

My name is Drew Naomi Smith
In the story that I'm about to tell you was in the eyes of loving a thug .

Jefferson Brook high school is where I went along with my best friend Lolo see me and lolo had been best friend since the playpen we did everything together and I don't trust. Nobody but her.

Lolo:
Hey Drew, what up girl? Why are you walking so fast I tried to catch you after class.
Drew:
Oh my bad lolo I had to get up out of there mr. Patterson be tripping .
Lolo:
Yeah you right about that We still walking home after school right?
Drew:
Yeah you know it girl.
Lolo:
all right I'll catch you after the last class.
Drew:
Yo Lolo let's go girl .

See, I live in the streets of Harlem in the East Bridge Harlem projects Lolo lives in a little bit of a upper class neighborhood but her dad stays in the east bridge Harlem projects so you know we walk home from time to time this is where it gets interesting we got the drug dealers here now every major drug deal  got a nigga that they listen to that nigga in charge is a crime boss and just so happened to be the man that I fell in love with and that nigga just so happened to be Eric Cross.
Now, Eric was a fine light, skinned brother with waves and tattoos. That bad boy shit just did something to me. The way he carried his self the way he could just walk in the room and all the attention just goes to him. It was sexy it turned me on.
My mother and my father always told me to stay away from him because he was a ain't shit ass nigga and was selling poison to our people, but I didn't care and knowing that I was gonna have to walk right past him, on the way home, mad it even better.

Now before me and Lolo will go home. We will walk to the corner store and pick up a few snacks and shit and just to be seen.  And I knew Eric hung out there from time to time.

Drew :
yo, Lolo let's go in the store real quick and get some snacks.
Lolo:
Ok bet.
Drew
Yo isn't that Eric Cross car?
Lolo:
Yeah, that's it That's him in his right hand. Man ace in the store right now.

So me and Lola walk to the store as soon as I walk in and Eric and I make face to face contact he looked at me with a smooth face to face, like he saw a angel, the love of his life . I proceeded to walk in the store and get what I needed and I walk up to the cashier, but I was short a few dollars to pay for what I needed  so I was about to put some things back he offered to pay. And I looked at him look at me, and I said.

Drew:
I can't let you pay for my things. I don't even know you like that.
Eric :
It's no problem love I got you .
Drew:
Thank you so much I live right down the street. I can go get the money and pay you back.
Eric: that's not cause for I did that because I wanted to , what's your name I seen you around here a few times before.
Drew:
My name is Drew I live right down the street.
Eric:
OK well my name is Eric hey, how about you let me and my man Ace give you and your friend here a ride back to your place.
Drew:
Oh no, that's not necessary really I can't let you do that .
Eric:
Come on I promise you I take you straight home I'm not gonna do anything to you. I'm just trying to give you and your friend a ride here.
Drew:
OK I guess that's fine .

So him and his friend Ace proceeded to drive us home, and when we got there, he pulled me back into the car so Ace can walk Lolo up to her apartment and me and him talked in the car for a few minutes. I mean this nigga was so sexy I just couldn't keep my eyes off of him.

Eric:
So look, I be seeing you in your little friends be walking around the block like a nigga don't see you how come, you never came and said some to me
Drew:
I mean, there was never nothing to say, and besides, my parents doesn't want me being nowhere around you they say you bad news .
Eric:
Is that right you always do what your parents tell you to do you one of them good girls that follow the rules.
Drew:
I mean, I wouldn't say I followed the rules all the time I can break the rules here or there but I am a good girl I have a future I want to better my life.
Eric:
What if I told you I could better your life for you?
Drew:
It depends what comes with it .
Eric:
You being mine , and by the way, how old are you anyway?
Drew:
I'm 17 i'll be 18 next year
Eric:
I don't Usually fuck with girls your age but something different about you so take my number down and let me pick you and your friend up tomorrow because I always get what I want and you or what I want. but look on the count of your age we really can't be seen in public for real for real but just know you mine now so I don't won't no other nigga around you.
Drew:
Ok I got you