Family Line

SONG: FAMILY LINE
Fandom: MHA
Main Character: Mineta Minrou
Plot: it's tell your family line story and mineta reveals the home he grew up in.
Requested: nightlovellllll

Author Pov
It's a busy morning for class 1-A with their presentations. As they walked in with their family and mineta was the only one who came in by himself.

His mother and sisters couldn't make it so he had to come alone. Of course he got pity stares as he sat down in silence.

Everyone went up and explained their family line. Some were extremely normally and others just said. After tokoyami had went it was mineta's turn.

He walked it up in front of his class. "Okay problem child just start when you're ready." Aziawa said and mineta nodded.

Mineta Pov
I took a deep breath and as I looked at everyone and looked at sensei and he gave me a nod. "Okay, I'm mineta Minrou and my sisters and mother couldn't make as they were in a different state." I started as mumbles took over the class.

I bit my lip nervously as I continued about my family. "What about your dad?" Kirishima asked and froze.

I looked around, as I opened my mouth, "my father never talked a lot, he just took a walk around the block, till all his anger took a hold of him and then he'd hit." The words felt like they were coming on their own as everyone gave me a shocked look.

"My mother never cried a lot she took the punches but she never fought tile she said 'I'm leaving and I'll take the kids' so she did." I said as I stared at the class and their with their shocked faces.

"Sorry that happened to you man." Denki said, "I say their just the ones who gave me life...but I truly am my parents child." The words trail off my tongue and I felt a burst of sadness in me.

"SCATTERED CROSS MY FAMILY LINE, I'M SO GOOD AT TELLING LIES, THAT CAME FROM MY MOTHER'S SIDE TOLD A MILLION TO SURVIVE!!" the sadness was to much for me to keep in as tears trail down my face.

"SCATTERED CROSS MY FAMILY LINE GOD I HAVE MY FATHER'S EYES BUT MY SISTER'S WHEN I CRY, I CAN run but I can't hide....from my family line." Everyone game me pity looks as I wiped the tears.

"You don't have to continue mineta." Sensei said but I shakes my head. "It's hard to put it into words, how the holidays would always hurt, I watch the father's with their little girls and wonder what I did to deserve this." My emotions was everywhere.

"How could you hurt a little kid, I can't forget, I can't forgive you because now I'm scared that everyone I love will leave me." The tears continued, "hey hey, no need to continue dear." A parent said as I continued.

"SCATTERED CROSS MY FAMILY LINE, I'M SO GOOD AT TELLING LIES THAT CAME FROM MY MOTHER'S SIDE TOLD A MILLION TO SURVIVE!!"

"SCATTERED CROSS MY FAMILY LINE GOD I HAVE NY FATHER'S EYES BUT MY SISTER'S WHEN I CRY I CAN RUN BUT I CAN'T HIDE FROM MY FAMILY LINE, From my family line."

I closed my eyes to take deep breath but all I could see was my father's face as I opened my eyes in anger. "All that I did I try to undo it, all of my pain and all his excuses, I was kid but I wasn't clueless." I stared at the ground with angry tears.

"SOMEONE WHO LOVES HIM WOULDN'T DO THIS, all of my pass I try to erase it but now I see would I even change it, might share face and share a last name but we are not the same."

"Scattered cross my family line I'm so good at telling lies that came from my mother's side, scattered cross my family line god I have my father's eyes but my sister's when I cry, I can run but I can't hide from my family line."

"...From my family line..." I let out a breath of relief as I finished wiping my tears as I smiled, "and then my mom and sisters moved I America and I stayed here to be a hero." I said before bowing.

As I raised up, the class was filled with claps even with some teachers who were outside hear everything. Sensei pat my head with his tied grin and as I sat down in my sleep as everything continued.

"You did good Mineta." Momo said, "yeah that felt extremely nice like a weight lifted from my chest." I said as we continued to talk as I smiled at my self, My family Line.

THE END
Hey my Angels this another update back to back so I hoped you like it and I'll try to as fast as possible and thank you for your request and hope you enjoyed it as much as me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next is Another Mineta so look out.
....
......
.......
I hope you guys Like, Comment, Vote and Follow me for more bye my Angels.