"Get to the chamber ASAP," Ortho demands. "I'm gonna hunt down the other teachers. Bye!" Ortho takes off to find the other teachers.

"Wait," Silver tries to stop Ortho. "There's no telling who might be lurking nearby. It's dangerous for you to go alone."

"D'accord," Rook agrees with Silver. "Trey, why doesn't your group go and help Ortho? Renard d'Incertitude, please come with us to the Mirror Chamber!"

"Sure," the girl agrees. Trey, Sebek, and Ace run after Ortho and the others head to the Mirror Chamber.

⦓Mirror Chamber⦔

"What's happened," Crowley shouted as the group entered the Mirror Chamber.

"Headmage, Leona," Ruggie greets the group.

"We've got trouble," Jamil gets Crowley's attention and points to the "Take a look at this."

"The Dark Mirror is connected to somewhere...?" Crowley takes a look at the mirror with a puzzled expression under this mask.

"I thought all the students were supposed to be sheltering here," Silver says, looking around the chamber. "Why is it just the three of you? Where's everyone else?"

"Well..." Jamil scratched the back of his head.

"Dark Mirror, what happened here," Crowley asks the mirror, but he got no response. "Dark Mirror! Hello? Hellooo! Can you hear me?!"

"It's busted, dude," Floyd states.

"How could you say that about our prized mirror," Crowley shouts at Floyd.

"No, Floyd's right," Ruggie defends Floyd. "We brought all the students here just like you told us." Ruggie goes into a flashback, explaining the events that happened in the chamber.

⦕After Ruggie's explanation...⦖

"...So yeah, there was this strange voice, and next thing we know, everyone got sucked into the mirror," Ruggie shrugs. "If Jamil hadn't thrown up a barrier, it would've been bye-bye for us too."

"I'm sorry, Headmage," Jamil apologizes to Crowley. "It happened so fast that I could only protect those closest to me. Floyd, Ruggie, Ortho, and I were relatively far from the mirror, and now we're the only ones left."

"Oh dear..." Crowley frowns. He spends a few minutes in his own head before speaking again. "HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO EXPLAIN THIS SCANDAL TO THE PUBLIC?!"

"THAT'S what you're worried about," Riddle was appalled.

"All he cares about is covering his tail," Leona mutters.

"Goodness, I'll have to hold an apology press conference..." Crowley rambles to himself. "Oh, but first, I must notify all the parents and guardians... Dear, oh dear..."

"HEADMAGE," Jamil yells out. "Pull yourself together! The culprit took the students and said the party would start when all the guests had arrived. That means as long as we're here—i.e., as long as all the guests HAVEN'T arrived—everyone else should be safe."

"But of course," Crowley exclaims. "There's still a chance we can get ourselves out of this!"

"Putting the whole safety question aside..." Leona looks at the mirror. "This mirror's givin' me a strange vibe. It reeks of unfamiliar magic."

"We have no way of knowing where the Dark Mirror is connected at present..." Crowley sighs. "Yet that magic is palpable, even through the mirror. It's incredibly potent. This power must've interfered with the security barrier covering campus. The barrier normally prevents entry from the outside, but now it's been distorted to prevent exits from within. It's trapping everything inside—people, yes, but time as well."