you want me back?

Bắt đầu từ đầu

He wanted Suguru to smile and fall deeply in love with him, which he did.

And that's what makes it worse even more.

He still loves Satoru.

"N-no. Suguru. I don't want you to cry. Please. Don't cry, it makes me feel shit too." He attempts to comfort him.

All Suguru could do was cry. His energy had been drained.

He had so much to say but he felt too weak to.

He was so weak, he let Satoru drag him into his dorm room and while Suguru cried, Satoru kept on apologising to Suguru and kissing him.

Satoru, invaded his personal space and hanged onto him, hugging him, playing with his hair. Pleading for forgiveness.

"Suguru, baby. Forgive me. I shouldn't have cheated on you. If I lost you. I wouldn't know how to cope." He whispered while tucking Suguru's strand of hair behind his ear.

No response. Just salty tears dripping down.

"Come on, stop crying...Please baby. Stop crying , Suguru. Suguru. They didn't mean anything to me, not one of them. I'm an idiot. I want to make it up to you." He continued to attempt to coax the latter.

"I hate you." Suguru whispered. It was inaudible, however Satoru could grasp and put two and two together.

"What can I do? Fuck. Suguru. Please tell me."

No response was given. Suguru just went under the covers, shielding himself from the outside. He just wants be alone.

But his embarrassment of a boyfriend is laying next to him. After he literally broke his heart.

Is Suguru that weak? He would let himself get used and still take him back.

He refuses for Satoru to just trample on him like he's nothing. So, he gets up and leaves Satoru's dorm.

"Don't follow me." Suguru turned around and glared at the man who was about to follow after him.

Suguru closed the door and entered his dorm. He can't stand to look at Satoru.

He wants to break up with him. He doesn't want to be taken for granted, when he himself knows and appreciates his worth.

"M-mom. I'm coming back home for a while. I don't know if I want to stay at that highschool anymore. I think I want to come back..." Suguru spoke wearily, afraid that he would burst out into tears, making a fool out of himself like he did earlier.

"Oh okay. We will order you a taxi to pick you up in the morning honey. Is that alright with you?"

"Could it be tonight? I just need to leave..."

"Fine. Are you alright honey? You don't seem okay..."

"I'm fine mom. I just miss home. I miss dad. I miss the breeze. I just want to be home." Suguru silently cried. He couldn't stop the tears dropping. He was hurt.

"Okay honey, the driver will call you when he's arrived. I'll see you soon honey."

"I'll see you soon mom..." He ended the call, and began to pack his bags.

Anything that held any memory of Satoru, he left in his dorm. Satoru's t-shirts, his boxers, the gifts he's given him, pictures of them, the love letters.

If the item had a trace of Satoru Gojo lingering about, Suguru didn't want it.

Of course he actually did, but it was a struggle to forget about the events that had occurred recently.