you and me against the world

a/n: did i make this chapter 8,000 words long yes...

i'm sorry but you guys deserve this long ass one shot! make sure to comment because i need the validation after slaving away for you guys and give you satosugu!!!

i won't spoil the one shot, so keep on reading and have fun! trust me it's a rollercoaster.

anyways enjoy <3

a new collection of first years are entering jujutsu high.

one is the heir of gojo clan, he has the technique of limitless and six eyes which hasn't been acquired in centuries. maybe even millennia's. so indeed he is quite the big deal.

his wealth, power and unique yet beautiful looks.

he has pale white hair and deep blue eyes, some people have mistaken his eyes as the tropical caribbean seas, that people yearn to envision in their lifetime. he is indeed the full package.

standing at whopping, 6 foot 3 inches tall. which is extremely more than average in japan for males is 5 foot 7 inches.

satoru gojo was indeed blessed by God.

another student, suguru geto. a modest, quiet and reserved boy from the country side. whom has no further background in cursed techniques in his family.

however he managed to obtain cursed spirit manipulation. which is a quite powerful technique.

he is indeed hard-working and caring. he strives to help those who are weaker.

the cursed technique user, is quite the catch with his cat like eyes and his purple orbs that complement his raven hair that falls beneath his shoulders, but is usually hidden by a bun with his bangs falling down.

he himself is quite the giant too standing at an impressive 6 foot 3 likewise with satoru gojo.

both have been labelled special grade for the undeniable talent and skills.

lastly, shoko ieri. the ability to use reversed cursed technique.

which little to none jujutsu sorcerers are able to perform.

this makes her quite impressive and important, as she has the ability to heal injuries and many other problems.

these three incredibly unique skilled and talented 15 year olds, make up the first year of jujutsu high.

let's see if they get along.

all three of them are in the classroom. no one seems to break the silence and tension thickly covers the room.

until yaga arrives, he is their sensei for the year.

"hello everyone, i'm yaga- sensei. i'll be further helping you improve your techniques. nice to meet you all."

"heh! as if i need to improve my skills. i am the strongest here." the portentous upper class male laughed.

"can you shut up. you little spoilt fucker." shoko complained while smoking a cigarette.

"blegh. cigarette breath. so disgusting." he made a disgusted face.

"kids. let's hold the arguing for another time." yaga began to intervened.

suguru just watched the two glare at each other, as he sat patiently waiting for the lesson to continue.

he didn't necessarily want to make argument, but if that prick caused him any trouble. he will have no chance but to.

but he doesn't hope it gets to that.

oh it does.

————