i. blowing up her aunt

Start from the beginning

"You're welcome, little sister." He says cooly with a smirk.

"Only by 5 minutes!" Hope replies with a groan.

"Five best minutes of my life." Harry says with a smug look making her flick his arm sharply.

"Don't lie Harry. No one thinks like that after knowing me— I'm the best and everyone loves me!" She says with a smirk making him roll his eyes but before he could retort at his smug looking sister his uncles voice interrupts the conversation.

"Petunia, I've got to go pick up Marge from the train station," Vernon said before adding, "I'll see you later!"

The twins choke on their water they had just taken out the fridge, the sound causes the adults to look their way, Vernons gaze staring intently as Petunia rolls her eyes and looks away.

Vernon raises his eyebrows at them, his face dropping into a scowl at the twins question next question.

"Aunt Marge?" Hope and Harry chorused in shock and slight disgust.

They both absolutely hated her. She hated them right back of course. She despised Hope more though. The girl did after all get so annoyed at the woman's comments, she pranked her aunt by turning her hair pink with wandless magic — her punishment for that prank was fine, due to the woman's reaction.

That was the last time they had seen her— and now she is back.

"Yes, Aunt Marge," he repeats in the same tone the teenagers had spoke in before adding, "You two are going to behave yourselves, and no signs of your freakishness!" He says before turning to the girl, looking straight at her, "Especially you Hope! Don't need a repeat of last time, I hope you had learned your lesson."

She rolls her eyes at the man, sniggering quietly at the memory and the unintentional pun he had made towards her.

"Understood?" He says firmly making them both reluctantly nod at the mans words.

"Good. Now we have told Marge that Harry is going to a school for troubled boys whilst we have sent you Hope to a boarding school for delinquents," he says before adding, "You will stick to that story."

"What?" They both say at the same time making the girl turn to him with an annoyed pout.

"Stop talking at the same time as me." She wines, throwing her arms up in the air.

"Well you shouldn't speak at the same time as me then." He grumpily responds back, folding his arms over his chest.

"You are copying my words that's not my fault! If anything I'm an innocent victim!" she replies sassily before turning stern, "You should be ashamed of yourself—" Before she can say anything else Vernon stops her, earning a dramatic sigh from the girl.

"Enough! I'm leaving now, remember what I told you two or there will be trouble!" The man warns.

With that, Vernon stormed out the house, slamming the door shut.

Harry and Hope look at each other with identical smirks, the same idea going into both their heads.

Hope grabs Harry's wrist before strutting out the house, ignoring her aunt shouting over at her.