"Y/n! Get up!!" I hear my mum yell.

I didn't sleep.

I've been planning my apology to Regina all night while staring at the ceiling.

"Y/n, hey. Time to get up." Dad says, opening the door.

"I'm up."

I didn't get much work done in class. I just sort of sat there staring ahead. I couldn't find Regina before class, and I can't exactly just get up and leave.

"At your age, you're gonna be having a lot of urges. You're gonna want to take your clothes off and touch each other."  I wish I was skipping right now what the fuck is going on. "But if you do touch each other, you will get chlamydia... And die."

Suddenly, a student comes in and hands Coach Carr a note. "Cady Heron, they wanna see you in the principal's office." Well dang. Cady starts packing up her stuff and whispers to me.

"Wish me luck?"

"Don't fucking talk to me."

Coach Carr continues. "All right, chlamydia. K-L-A... uh... M-I-D... Is bad." He says, throwing the chalk away. "Don't have sex guys!"

--------------------------------+

Finally, the bell rings. I can finally leave class into...

Oh.

Chaos.

I'm being bumped around and pushed and punches and what the shit is going on!? Normally, I'd be fine with being punched accidently but I did not sleep, so...

I turn to whoever punched me and shove them back. They punch me again. Directly in my nose. So, I punch them back. This is just a whole messy cycle of punches, we end up on the floor, I have never seen this girl in my life, but we've gone too far now. We can't exactly shake hands and say our apologies. 

Luckily, the fire alarm starts going off and we get a nice shower before one of us kills the other. She stumbles off of me and helps me up. Thanks, random girl.

"All junior girls report to the gymnasium immediately!" The principal yells. "Immediately!"

--------------------------------+

In the gym, I purposefully sit next to Regina.

"Jesus, you look horrible." She whispers.

"Thanks. This was you?" I ask wiping the blood off my face.

"Yeah..."

"Jesus fucking Christ Regina..." I rub my temples. "Uh... I wanna talk to you, about everything... Specifically last night."

"Yeah... No, yeah, of course-"

"Never in my 14 years as an educator have I seen such behavior." This is the exact same thing my maths teacher said the last time we had a sub. "And from young ladies. I got parents calling me on the phone, asking, "Did someone get shot?". I ought to cancel your Spring Fling." 

Almost everyone lets out some form of disagreement. "Now, I'm not gonna do that, because we've already paid the DJ." He continues. "But don't think that I'm not taking this book seriously. Coach Carr has fled school property. Ms. Norbury has been accused of selling drugs."

"For fucks sake..." I mumble to myself. I completely forgot about that.

"Now, what the young ladies in this grade need is an attitude makeover. And you're gonna get it right now. I don't care how long it takes. I will keep you here all night."

"We can't keep them past 4:00." Another teacher says, stepping forward.

"I will keep you here until 4:00." The principal sighs. "Now, what we're gonna try to do is fix the way you young ladies relate to each other. Okay lady to lady."