Dangerous Soulmate - Oneshot(NSFW)

Zero was a serial killer, the most hunted killer that the police haven't caught yet. The police were actively investigating him and they made sure to inform everyone around the world about his presence, urging them to be cautious. He is a dangerous killer that murders women no matter what age they have. He was a very dangerous psychopath, feared by everyone.

His recent murder were three women in one night, the three women were having a sleepover and was having fun all night. It was said that he killed all three at once as soon as they screamed in fear. The floor was covered in the blood of all three women.

Daphne was heading home that night after watching the news on the way home from work. She suddenly feels like she is being watched. She walks faster and opened the door to her house. When she opens the light, she saw him in her living room sitting waiting for her.

He looks at her with a dark grin on his face. He walks closer to her with a knife in his hands. He spoke to her as he pointed the knife to her abdomen.

"Don't make a noise or a small sound. You don't want me to kill you, right?" — He spoke in a low voice. His breath felt warm next to her neck.

She could feel his breath burning in her neck as he leans closer to her, pressing the knife closer to her stomach. She felt pain but kept calm. His hands start to move to caress her cheeks. She felt his burning hands touch her face, even though the knife was as cold as ice. Yet his hands are burning hot like fire.

"You know why I'm doing this to everyone, right..? It's cause I'm searching for someone special.." — He said as he spoke next to her neck looking at her eyes.

She hesitates to reply; "Is it... A lover..?"

"No, you're wrong about that. But that's close to the answer." — His grin was dark.

He kissed her neck and nipped it. She winced and felt her body shivering. She closed her eyes and bit her lips.

"Don't close your eyes on me, dear.." — He said as he continued to kiss her neck and caress her cheeks. She could feel his burning hands touching her face.

She opens her eyes and stares back at him. The pain from the knife being pressed to her stomach made her wince, and a small stream of blood stained her clothes. She pretends to be alright, keeping herself calm, not showing her pain.

He notices this and merely smirks. He was enjoying the twisted way his making her feel. A mixture of pain and pleasure within her body, she pants, unable to understand which one she is feeling. Whether pain or pleasure, her face was burning in the heat. Confused of whether it was because of pleasure, or was it from the pain in her stomach?

She wasn't sure. All she knew was that she was being held in the flow of his twisted desire. She answered him;

"Is it... A soulmate... You're finding..?" — She ask still flushed and panting trying to catch her breath.

He looked at her with a dark grin on his face. He kissed her lips passionately and deep; she was struggling to keep her breathing under control. Yet her mind was merely full of pleasure that he caused her. She couldn't refuse his touch. That seemed so warm, yet cruel and rough.

His overflowing desire to devour her himself caught her. He enjoys how twisted his pleasure feels. His hands slowly move towards her upper body, feeling the burning hands of Zero moving through her chest as he gropes her and caresses her cheek and chest, along with a kiss on her lips.

She wants to stop him from the pain she's feeling. Yet she couldn't due to the pleasure she wasn't able to control. She kissed him back, tasting the mixture of blood and his tongue. She could feel how warmth they both feel.

Zero Caresses and kisses every part of her upper body. He picked her up in bridal style as he kept kissing her, heading to the bedroom. He locks the door from the room, making sure she won't escape if ever he lets down his guard around her.

"She's unpredictable... It makes me want to have her all to myself. But I should still be careful around.." — He thought to himself as he kept kissing every part of her body.

Moving to the lower part of her body, he licks the scar caused by his knife. He licks her stomach as he tastes the metabolic taste of blood. He kept licking and licking as he moves lower. She shudders from the pleasure of lust, her pants and pants unable to think straight, only being swept by the desire they both feel.

He stops, spreading her legs as he stares at her lower part. She was stunned and told him to stop.

"W-Wait..! Not there..!" — She said, trying to stop him from gonna further.

"Stop? But you're really wet down here.." — He said as he licks his lips and smirk at her with a dark smile.

He pulled her and licked her lower part. She moans even louder. And couldn't stop feeling the pleasure. He kept licking and sucking her; she twitched and shudders, squirting, feeling good as her pants losing energy.

...

Morning came, he was planning to leave her. But her vulnerable sight as she sleeps peacefully kept him from leaving. He smirks and stares at her for a few seconds as he slowly kissed her forehead and caresses her cheeks. He finally felt love for someone else for the first time. Yet he felt possessive of her. She woke up as, preparing for her work. He stopped her, hoping she would stay for a few more minutes. Instead, she kissed his forehead as she reassured him she will be back safely.

Many years passed, his psychopath behavior stopped. That's what Daphne had only seen with her eyes. But, he would watch her from a far and every time there was a man who dare to cling and harassed her, he was there hiding far away. He would kidnap the man and torture them in his basement without her knowledge.

"I'm the only one who touches her. No one else should lay their hands on my beloved." — He said as he glared menacingly at the man in front of him. The man was bleeding, and fear had led him to avoid Daphne ever since the encounter with Zero.

Daphne would always go home, exhausted and pale. Zero knows this, yet he pretends he doesn't know what was happening to her. Behind the scenes, he was there, always following her as he rids of the flies that lurk in her surroundings. He was happy to just be with her. But Daphne pretended she didn't know he was working behind the scene. The only thing Daphne wanted from him was the love he showed and gave her. She, too, was happy just by being with him forever.

                                                                            The end.