𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 005

IT'S ALREADY BEEN 3 DAYS SINCE YOU CAME TO BLUE LOCK

Running Test.

LEANING ON THE WALL as you watched Raichi, Isagi and Igaguri running on the treadmill while they all sweated and gasped for air with a poker face after being dragged by Raichi to apparently be a 'Witness' as who lasts the longest on the treadmill. As they continued to run on the treadmill with 20km/h, you were backing away from the treadmills slowly every minute due to the smell of their sweat getting to you.

"Isagi! Igaguri!"

"You two are too weak! HAHA!"

"You think you can become the world's best striker like that?!"

"Just go home before you cry after losing to me you weaklings!"

' Disgusting.. One of them is definitely gonna puke soon.. '

Letting out a sigh, you leave the training room and head to the bathroom to retrieve 3 buckets in case they will actually puke. It wasn't because that you cared for them, it was merely because you didn't want their puke to stain the training room's floor and make the training room smell bad.

You exit the training room of team Z, entering the bathroom as you prepare 3 buckets, stacking them on top of eachother and got some tissues in case. You hurry back to the training room, relieved to see none of them had puked yet, but you said too soon and saw Igaguri already puked as you look in disgust.

' Disgusting. That's going to take time to clean.. '

You hurry over to Igaguri, shoving a bucket into his hands as he puked into the bucket while you placed the other 2 buckets behind the treadmill where Isagi and Raichi are running on.

"Oi!! I don't need a bucket!! Take it back to the bathroom weakling!"

Isagi soon got off the treadmill as a brown haired guy with closed eyes, a water bottle in hand and walked over to where you were and put a hand on Igaguri's back, patting his back.

"Are you okay Isagi-kun? Need some water?"

The brown haired guy asked Isagi, seemingly caring for Isagi and handing him the water bottle while you eyed him. Getting on the treadmill, you set it on 15 MPH as you started to run on it.

"Don't worry about what he says. Let's just do what we can."

"Thanks.."