Author note : I'm not dead yet!

Hello my dear cherries!

This book- isn't discontinued. As you guys are aware that I'm lacking the updates of this book and it has been some time since I had published the last chapter, I came back here to inform you that a new chapter is coming out and it'll take some time- unfortunately.

You see, I have came here also to explain my reasons of why am I lacking the updates.

First, my phone is old fr. For some reason, whenever I try to charge my phone, it takes more than hours to rise up. Hence I have to limit my time and set a schedule for the times where I can write the next chapter. That's why, as you can see, a chapter hasn't been uploaded yet.

Second, writers block. Yes, I'm going through writers block rn. But I'm out- thank God! I'm planning to continue writing the next chapter as fast as I can to not make you guys wait. I feel extremely guilty for letting you guys wait and I want to update a new chapter as soon as I can!

Third, my school is about to start- aww man. I know, I don't like school so much since it stops me from writing this story. So I'm gonna have to make a schedule - for my studies and times for me to continue writing and updating this book.

I hope you can understand me- ND also, please do forgive me ;-;

So far, thank you for being with me and I hope you have a nice day :)

Stay safe my cherries!

265 words