Chapter 1

Words in Italics are her thoughts

Y/N POV

Hello my name is Y/N. I am 21 years old and I am a makeup artist. Recently I got a job at JYP to work as a makeup artist for the group Stray Kids. And today is my first day as a makeup artist for them. Now one thing about me is that I have social anxiety... I am terrified to meet Stray Kids in person, I know who they are but meeting them in person is just a whole nother level. But I mean I gotta secure the bag and why not get it doing something I like?

I decide that it is time to get ready so I get dressed and put on makeup to at least make myself look presentable. After that I get my backpack ready. I grab some snacks, my charger, my headphones and last but not least I put some of my fidgets in there because ya girl can't have her hands empty. Once I'm ready and packed I start making my way to the JYP building.

I get there and I stop at the front doors. "Holy shit, this is really happening" I say to myself "Welp here goes nothing" I grab the handle of the door and I immediately let go of it "Nope, cant do it, im so fucking scared. I have to go in, On the count of three I'll go in like I'm totally not anxious to meet new people." Maybe i wouldn't be so scared if it wasn't idols im meeting- "okay Y/n, deep breaths in and out. One, two, three-" as i say three I open the front door and I enter. I head up to the front desk and the lady up front notices I'm here. "Hello, you must be the new makeup artist?" She asks okay deep breaths Y/n, you can do this "Hi, yes that is me" I say with a smile why the fuck is this so nerve wracking?!?! "Great! Its so nice to meet you. My name is Jane and today I will be helping you get to the room where you will be meeting Stray kids. Here I have your schedule and clipped to it is a map of the whole building just in case you need it." She hands me some papers and I take a quick look at it. "Thank you" "Oh it's not a problem" She says with a smile "Now let's get going shall we? Follow me"

After she says that, I follow her to the room where Stray Kids should be. Jane knocks on the door and opens it "Hi boys, the new makeup artist is here and I would like to introduce her to y'all" She says and I just shyly wave at them. "Her name is Y/n and she will be doing yalls makeup as your personal makeup artist, she will be going with yall to any event yall have" she says that as I just stand there awkwardly. This is so scary and I'm not the one even talking "well Y/n I'll leave you here with them, I hope you have a great first day here" She smiles at me "Thank you so much Jane, I really appreciate it." I smile back "of course! And goodbye boys" after that she leaves the room and closes the door behind her.

Now all of Stray Kids is looking at me. "Hello! My name is Chan and I am the leader of Stray Kids, I look forward to working with you" oh shit this is really happening- "h-hello as you know already my name is Y/N and i look forward to working with yall as well" Fuck my life i did not just stutter at the beginning. That is so embarrassing. 

A/N Hey guys! This is my first book that I will ever publish. Im mostly doing this for fun but i hope yall enjoy it! This book will be a slow updated one mostly because i have a really busy life with school and all but I will try to update when I can :)