Chapter Two-Bill Cipher

Start from the beginning

"Kids! Come quick!"

I run back down the stairs, the twins right behind me. Stan is there, along with two people I don't recognize. One a man wearing a blueish green shirt with a question mark in it, the other a girl with red hair. All three of us walk into the room where Stan and the two other people are watching TV. Stan laughs at the screen before speaking again.

"I need you to laugh at this with me!"

A commercial for something called the Tent of Telepathy is on screen, a short white heaired boy is singing in the commercial.

"Who's cute as a button, and always your friend? Li'l G-I-D to the E-O-N! Wink!"

Another person comes on screen, this one an adult with a straw hat and a pink flower shirt.

"Li'l Gideon!"

"Ugh, Gideon." Dipper says, disgusted.

"Remember when I wouldn't date him and he tries to destroy us?" Mabel says.

"He's always trying to trick me into losing the mystery shack!" Stan complains.

"One time, I caught him stealing my moisturizer." Says the girl with red hair.

"And yet, our mutual hatred for him binds us together." Says the man in a question mark shirt.

Gideon laughs on the commercial before the other person speaks again.

"Come on down to li'l Gideons tent 'o' telepathy, opening soon at this location."

The commercial shows the tent 'o' telepathy falling in top of the Mystery Shack, crushing it. Dipper looks a little nervous.

"Uh, should we be worried about that?"

"Please, the only way Gideon's taking over this shack is by breaking in and stealing my deed."

A loud crash can vibe heard upstairs, startling everyone. Except for me, I totally wasn't surprised. Not at all. The girl with red hair speaks.

"You mean like, right now?"

Stan runs upstairs for a few minutes, leaving me and the others downstairs. I speak to the two people I don't know.

"So, who are you guys?"

"I'm Wendy, and that's Soos." The red haired girl, Wendy, says.

"Ok. Nice to meet you." I say.

Stan comes back down the stairs and sits back in his chair, he changes the channel in the TV to Grandpa the Kid, the intro to the show plays.

"He put the old in "old west," they call him Grandpa the Kid!"

Grandpa the kid speaks.

"I'm tired during the day."

"I can relate to this." Stan says.

"Grunkle Stan, why can't we watch a movie that we'll all enjoy. Dream Boy High! "Where love is on your permanent record." Mabel says, quoting the movie. Everyone, including me, boos. 

"You'll learn to like it." Mabel says.

A loud crash is heard from the kitchen, Soos comes running back into the room. "Aaah dudes! There's a bat in the kitchen! It tries to touch me with its "weird little bat fingers!"

"Oh, a bat? Cool." I say.

"Don't worry, I got this under control." Stan says as he leans further back in his chair. "Dipper, take care of it."

Dipper and Stan have a stare-off and Stan wins, Dipper leaves to do his chores in the kitchen, I follow him into the kitchen.

"Sucks to be you, I guess. Sorry." I walk out the door and begin to head into the woods, while I'm heading out I hear something about big mysteries, licking elbows, and triangles. Wait, triangles? No one by the shack said that. I follow the noise further into the woods until I see Gideon, the kid that no one likes.

I hide behind one of the bushes as I watch him say something in another language, Latin maybe?  I was about to walk away until everything went black and white.

"What in the world-"

A maniacal laughter comes from behind be, I turn around and see a yellow triangle with one eye, a bow tie, and a top hat. It's the Bill Cipher guy you read about in the journal!

"Oh, oh, Gravity Falls! It is good to be back. Names Bill Cipher, and I take you're some kind of living ventriloquist dummy?" He laughs again. "I'm just kidding, I know who you are Gideon!"

"W- what are you? How do you know my name?!" Gideon asks.

"Oh, I know lots of things! LOTS OF THINGS!" His voice distorts and his body shows many ominous images. "Hey, look what I can do!" He gestures towards a deer and its teeth fly out into his hands. He gives the teeth to Gideon. "Deer teeth, for you kid!"

Gideons drops the teeth in shock. "You're insane!"

Bill laughs. "Sure I am, what's your point?" He spins his hand around and the teeth go back into the deers gums, the deer runs away.

"What a waste of perfectly good deer teeth..." I mutter.

Gideon tries to steady himself. "Listen to me, demon! I have a job for you! I need you to enter to mind of Stanford Pines and steal the code to his safe!"

"Wait... Stan Pines." He turns around for a moment before facing Gideon again. "You know what, kid? You've convinced me! I'm sold! I'll help you with this and in return you can help me with something I've been working on! We'll work out the details later."

"Deal!" Gideon reaches out and shake Bills hand that is covered in blue flame.

"Well, time to invade Stan's mind! This should be fun! Remember: reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, bye gold, bye!" He looks in my direction before disappearing in a blue flash of light. The world goes back to normal and all the color returns.

I look over next to me and see Mabel and Soos, also watching from the bushes. They run back towards the shack, I follow behind them. By the time I catch up, Everyine has their hands on Stan's head and are saying some kind of incantation. I scramble to put my hand on his head in time. Based on context clues, I think I know what's going on.

We are all going into Stan's mind to save him from Bill. Maybe.

1539 words