Seven

Hellfire should be over soon. I pick at the curls in my hair. The sexy dress shows off my legs and my cleavage. The slits in the skirt make it so only my pussy is covered, I have a pair of white lace panties underneath, the makeup I applied makes me look ethereal, and the elf ears that stick out of my hair just complete the look. I know how Eddie is. He's gonna sneak in my window, even though I'm home alone. I sit on my bed, legs slightly spread open, my window open for my boyfriend to climb in, I don't happen to own any toys, and I know I'm in the mood. I lay back in my bed and start to rub my clit through my panties. I just want to keep myself turned on, I don't want to completely finish. The lazy light rubbing gets me to the point I want to be at when Eddie gets here, I can feel how wet I am just from how much my panties are sticking to me. I hear Eddie's feet hit the roof outside of my window. I sit up and look toward the window. He climbs into the window and smiles at me.
"Well, Princess, this is a pleasant surprise."
"I'm sure it is, my love. I was thinking of that fantasy you told me about."
"You did this just for me?"
"I did. What do you think?" I ask, twirling and showing him every angle. He smiles and picks me up by my thighs. I wrap my arms around his shoulders.
"Princess, I want to go all in on this fantasy." I nod.
"Sir Edward, you can't be here! It's indecent."
"I'm sorry, Princess. I couldn't help myself. Seeing you earlier with those princes, I could tell they wouldn't be able to satisfy you."
"How do you know, Sir, that you would be able to satisfy me?"
"I can tell that you need someone like me to satisfy you, Princess. I can show you." He smiles.
"Please show me, Sir." He strips off his jacket and vest after placing me gently on my bed. Once he removes his sneakers, he sinks down onto his knees and starts kissing my thighs. He peels my panties off, softly kissing my clit and lapping at my pussy. I moan softly, and my thighs tighten around his head. I can feel my mattress shaking, I know how much eating pussy turns him on. He pulls away, pulls off his shirt, and pulls off his belt. I feel his fingers push into my cunt. I moan loudly in response. Granted his fingers aren't as thick as his cock.
"Princess, if I fuck you no one can know."
"I won't tell even my closest confidants." I promise as he fingers me. A devilish smirk crosses his features.
"Even if I breed your cunt?" I whimper, Eddie and I both have a very sick breeding kink, thankfully I'm on birth control.
"Even if you breed me." He pulls his pants off with one hand. I can see how hard his thick cock is. "May I pleasure you, Sir?" He nods and moves by my head. I turn and take him into my mouth, I start sucking it and get closer to cumming.
"Fuck, Princess, just sucking me off gets you this close to cumming?" He groans as my hips buck against his hand. He pulls his fingers out of me and cleans them off. "Good girl, you taste so sweet." He pulls out of my mouth, a small smirk on his face.
"You're bigger than I expected, Sir."
"Do you think your tight pussy can handle it?" I nod. "Use your words, Princess."
"I can handle it."
"Can you take it all night long?"
"Yes, my Knight." He slams his cock into me and I let out a low moan. He thrusts hard and fast. "So deep! Oh, it feels so good!" He chuckles, looking down at me.
"None of those princes could satisfy you, clearly. Even with a tight cunt like this, they weren't up for you Princess." I can see his shit-eating grin. All the years of cheer have made my legs strong. I wrap my legs around his waist and flip us so I'm on top. He chuckles again. "Oh, Princess, you needed me deeper? No one has ever been this deep in your highborn pussy before, have they?" I moan and start to ride him.
"No, never, Fuck!"
"Princess, if you're too loud the other guards will come see why you're moaning. You know it is forbidden for someone of your status to be with someone like me." I rock my hips.
"I know, you are lowborn, a mere mortal." I can tell that the pace I'm going at compared to him is too slow. It's perfect for the fact that I want to tease him. One thing about Eddie is that he's incredibly agile. He lets out a growl, flipping us over, pulling out, flipping me face down, and slamming back into me. Despite how rough he is, he's making sure not to slam into my cervix. He grips a fistful of my hair and shoves my head into the pillow while he fucks into me. The feral plowing almost makes me scream in pleasure as he makes my toes curl. He pulls me up by my hair.
"I may be a mere mortal, but no one has ever fucked you so well. You're a dirty girl, making a slut of yourself for me. A slut that just wants my cum deep in her cunt. That's all you want." He smirks. My breath hitches in my throat. Without warning, he grips my hips and holds me in place. I can't help the moan coming from my mouth. I moan out again.
"Fuck!" Eddie's hips start to stutter as he fills me with his cum.