Daniela Dimitrescu(Mafia AU) - Family Enemies (Part Two)

Start from the beginning

Cassandra sighed and crossed her arms.

Daniela: I don’t know. We don’t know how she sees us. If she doesn’t like our family, she could do something bad.

Bela: Yeah. But, she could also not care that our families have history and actually want to give us a chance. You never know.

Daniela and Cassandra glanced at each other then at Bela. Cassandra just shrugged and Daniela didn’t say anything, sighing softly.

Bela: Come on. Let’s go say ‘Hi’.

Bela got up and waited for her sisters to follow her. They glanced at each other again and Cassandra sighed as she got up, Daniela following without a sigh.

Bela: Just don’t say anything offensive. Okay, Cassandra?

Cassandra: Why’d you say my name like that?

Bela: Because, you’re the meanest of us and have no consideration for people’s feelings.

Cassandra: Rude.

Daniela: I mean, she’s not wrong. You cussed an old man out a few hours ago.

Cassandra: He made me drop my sandwich.

Bela: No reason to cuss an old man out.

Cassandra: Whatever. I’ll play nice.

Nova and her friends were talking about things, the three of them talking about school and Nova giving her opinion on things and people. Eden was talking about a weird kid who was obsessed with half the girls in the school and Orion was talking about how he had most of his classes with the kid. Sage mentioned how she caught him taking pictures in the girl’s locker room, which got him suspended for a week.

Nova: Damn. Is that really what school’s like?

Sage: Yep. If you attended with us, he’d be all over you.

Eden: Everyone would be. You’re hot, have a nice ass, and your voice is to die for.

Nova: Really?

Orion: Yes. I’ve heard a lot of people talk about your voice from the places we’ve gone to today and people keep looking at you.

Eden: You’re everyone's dream girl.

Nova was about to say something but Bela and her sisters came up before she could.

Bela: Well, well, well. Who would’ve thought that an Izami would be out in public?

Nova looked up at her for a few seconds before she recognized her.

Nova: You’re a Dimitrescu. Bela, right?

All three of them looked at Nova, each having a raised eyebrow.

Bela: How’d you know?

Nova: You’re eyes. Only the Dimitrescu’s have amber eyes. And your choker. Anyways, how’d you know I was an Izami?

Bela: You're a smart one. Only the Izami’s have eyes like yours. And your hair.

Cassandra: What she's saying is that only the Izami’s are hot.

Eden: That’s what I’ve been saying but none of them believe me.

Sage: All of us have been saying that.

Orion: I think all of the Izami’s are hot… Except for your dad.

Bela: Allen Izami?

Nova: The failed science experiment? Yeah.

Cassandra: Wow. You have no respect for your dad, huh?

Nova: Nope. Neither does Atlas. Allen admitted to my mother’s face, in front of me, my brother, half our staff and these two, that he only married my mom for the money, power, and fame.