After around 15 minutes, he walked out, wearing a black suit. I know I was staring.

How could I not? He looks so good and so mine.

"Done ogling me, chaand?" He asked with a smirk, looking at me through the mirror.

"Shut up." I glared at him.

"It's okay baby, you can ogle. After all I'm all yours to ogle." He said as his smirk grew wider.

Not being able to control myself, I put down the book I was reading, and walked towards Aryan. I grabbed the collar of his shirt and kissed him.

I could feel his smirk on my lips, so I kissed him harder just to remove that smirk.

As I pulled apart, I could still see his smirk, although I could also see him being hard.

It was my turn to smirk.

"Don't smirk like that, unless you plan on doing something about this." He said, his eyes darkening.

My smirk widened.

"I plan on doing nothing about it, baby" I said with a grin.

He huffed at me and went inside our walk-in closet. After 10 minutes, he emerged from the closet, all ready as we headed towards the dining room.

The clock read 9:00 A.M.

"Aaj itna late beta?" Mom asked as we both just awkwardly smiled at her.

We sat down at the table to have our breakfast in silence.

Nishka woke up late today too, because she was up till late last night working on a few important papers.

She greeted us and sat down to have food with us.

I sat next to Aryan.

I was attracted to him like an opposite magnet. If he somewhere, I was pulled towards him. Regardless of the fact that I wanted it or not.

I was eating peacefully while making small talks with Nishka, when I felt a hand on my inner thigh and I almost jumped.

Nishka looked at me suspiciously, "Are you okay bhabhi?"

I coughed, "Yeah- yeah."

She looked at me weirdly again before going back to eating and talking to me again.

I glared at Aryan. He smirked and started taking his hands further up my thigh. He was dangerously close to my pussy. If he inched any further, it would become impossible to go to office today.

I won't let Aryan leave the house, if it gets any more messy.

I swatted his hand away as he looked at me in question.

I mumbled a NO to him and got up.

"Nishka, I'm done with breakfast, so I'll leave okay. Bye bye, have a good day," I said to Nishka and turned towards Aryan, "Chalo," I told him and went to say bye to mom and dad.

Aryan's POV :

It's so fun to rile up Aashna. She gets flushed too easily and I love being the reason her cheeks turn pink.

Even if the reason, 'glaring at me.'

Aashna and me started going to office together. Ever since we got married, our industries tied up together.

Most days, we go to each other's office depending on the work.

Today, we'll be going to her office because of a meeting with a potential client.