Misfits

IM POSTING THIS CAUSE ITS APRIL FOOLS DAY TODAY I usually like to write everything before I publish the first chapter but I don't want to waste this opportunity

This is the outfit I imagine for Y/N, so she's meant to be the April fool. And that gave me clown vibes but I tried to make it cute lol.

So black leggings/stockings, cute red heel shoe things, half red half black skirt and top

So black leggings/stockings, cute red heel shoe things, half red half black skirt and top. The bells as hairties, and that specific hair style cause it kinda gives the vibes of the joker hat y'know?

So Y/N is like, meant to be this carefree unserious sort of person. She's also like meant to be annoying? Idk how to explain it you'll see anyway. She's also got a temper. The ends of her hair will burn up in flames when she's angry/frustrated.

I had a lot of trouble figuring out her power. So I made it fire cause I'm lazy and couldn't think of anything cool
———

"SHE DOESN'T TAKE A SINGLE THING SERIOUSLY!"
Bunny screeched over to North as he gestured to the hologramed silhouette of the April fool.

The girl shown was laying on her back, her feet in the air, a lazy grin on her face showing that she had not a care in the world.

"You think she, is gonna be bothered to take down Pitch?!" Bunny laughed unbelievably, pointing at the picture of the girl that the man in moon had just chosen as a new Guardian.
"Please!" He waved her off with his hand.

North was about to speak but Bunny interfered with his angry Rant. He turned back towards the picture and pointed aggressively.
"And him..!" He spat with all his might, trying to show every bit of disgust he had for the boy. "He makes a mess of everything! I'm telling you now North- these two cause mischief wherever they go. They are a Hazard to society!"

Sandy blew air of of his cheeks with an eye role, his head following the same direction where he locked eyes with tooth.

Tooth nodded slightly in agreement at Sandy before looking to Bunmy. "Give them a chance Bunny, the moon chose them for a reason." She attempted to explain.

"Oh no-" laughed Bunny. "No no no. The moon is wrong about these two. They're probably best friends. Running around together and causing havoc. Making life miserable for the rest of us!"

how that couldn't be further from the truth.

Jack Frost and Y/N Fools could not stand one another.

If Y/N found out that Jack was in the same continent as her at the time, she'd immediately leave.

On April fools day, Jack will fly to the most isolated part of the world just so he didn't have to see people celebrating the holiday, or even screaming the phrase "April fools!" Because he couldn't bear it.

They were water and oil. You could mix it as much as you liked, as hard as you could. But nothing will happen.

Like trying to force the same side magnets together. Maybe you could eventually be strong enough to hold the two sides together, but they'd never stick.

Every time Y/N thought about Frost accidentally, she'd ruin her entire week.

And you'd think as two people who love to muck around, who enjoy taking the piss out of others...
would get along.

But not these two, they're were fire and ice. Literally.