Chapter Six: Artificial Seeing Eye - Ase's Birth!

"The One and Only has come... and there can only be one!" Thunderbird Five is shown floating in space. "And at last, I am here..." Light flashes before Mia is shown sliding her headgear tiara on and she looks up as her eyes don't focus on John reaching his hand out for her, but instead on him standing in front of her. She took his hand as the title is shown. "Why can't I even breathe... standing in the wreckage?" Mia is shown standing by herself surrounded in darkness as she grew up in darkness because she was blind. "The rain, a lullaby... and so I close my eyes..." Mia is shown closing her eyes as she reaches forward and finds John's hand grabbing hers. "Within this world if you wish to live another day..." A voice wavelength is shown before Thunderbird Five's camera which was EOS is shown communicating with one another. "You must disguise as a flower that will captivate!" Mia is shown on her many adventures before she had to be rescued by the team. "You, I want to believe... but, I cannot believe..." John is shown floating inside Thunderbird Five, giving orders on where his brothers should go to rescue Mia. "I'm powerless, I'm meaningless, like every scar!" Mia is shown floating at zero gravity at her last need for rescue before John is shown pulling her into his arms. "But as I cry, tears fill inside!" Mia lifts her head as if looking at John as he holds her in his arms. "Right through my heart! Through it all, I can hear... someone whispering 'come near'!" John is shown holding out his hand for Mia as he reaches for her during the last rescue and she reaches for him. "All that I miss, it's infinite and so I see!" Scott is shown floating in front of Thunderbird One and the scene flips and Virgil is shown floating in front of Thunderbird Two. "Tomorrow's come, with a new sun!" Gordon is shown in front of Thunderbird Four before the camera flips and Alan is shown in front of Thunderbird Three. "Waiting for me!" The screen slips as Kayo is shown in front of Thunderbird Shadow and Brains is shown standing with MAX. "The one and only has come!" Lady Penelope, Parker and Sherbert are shown together in front of FAB ONE. "And there can only be one!" Light flashes and Mia is shown sitting in Thunderbird Five, her head focused down towards Earth as John sat beside her, explaining everything. "And at last, I am here." John and Mia's hands are shown as John looks to be leaning in for a kiss before their hands are shown and John intertwines their fingers.

[Four Years Ago]

An older man is shown sitting at a desk slowly nodding off in his sleep. He woke up at the sound of a dinging sound. He rubbed his eyes and looked at the computer. He begins typing into the computer and before he knew it, he was staring out a wavelength.

"Hello?" The male asks.

"Good morning, I am your Artificial Seeing Eye, you may call me Ase." A voice asks.

"It worked... I did it." The male breathes out, "Ase tell me all about you."

"Ase gives independence to those who are blind, deaf and mute. With Ase, they can live like normal people, because you are all normal, just unique in your own special way. I was created in mind to give safety and comfort to Rocker Industries users and their families." Ase explains.

"You are the first of your kind, Ase..." The male explains.

"The first... of my kind?" Ase asks.

"You are the first of many Ase who will bring safety, love and comfort to all who use Ase." The male explains.

"Who are you?" Ase asks.

"I am the one who gave you birth. I gave you birth for the purpose of protecting and guiding a very special girl." The male states, "My daughter Mia Rocker."

"Then you are Steven Rocker, head of Rocker Industries. My creator. I'll make note of that." Ase explains.

"No, Ase. You and I... we are one in the same." Steven states.