12. Let's Go To Your Favorite Bakery!

Start from the beginning

"Want to have breakfast together tomorrow, Krist?"

"What about your friend?"

"Podd will take care of him."

Gawin heard the bell ringing and Aou's complaint on the other end about Krist came home late but did not bring the key with him. He went back to the house, Krist hadn't said anything and he didn't hang up either. He locked the door whereas Krist took off his shoes, he walked into the kitchen to get water whereas Krist removed the coat and hung it on the rack, he leaned against the bedroom door when hearing the sound of Krist falling onto his bed. The smaller guy's voice was a bit muffled, maybe he was burying his face into pillows.

"I'm home, now go to sleep, or you'll forget our appointment tomorrow."

"Um, good night Krist, don't forget to brush your teeth before going to bed." Gawin said, they both bursted out laughing, he couldn't open his eyes anymore because of the sleepiness, still he managed to put a smile on his lips even though the other could not see it.

...

Some days, Krist's happiness was to just bury himself in a warm blanket, getting a deep sleep after a series of busy days.

There were also days when his happiness was to drink until he got drunk. His alcohol tolerance rarely allowed him to get drunk, but it happened. At those times, Krist let himself go crazy over stupid things that he did.

'Are you awake?'

Krist kept typing and deleting the reply, then he decided to stared at the three-word message sent just four minutes ago from Gawin. He thought of Gawin's soft voice, his short black hair gleamed like a raven's feathers and was so silky that Krist wished to stroke it for once, maybe Gawin had just woken up as well. 

The smile appeared on his lips earlier than usual.

Until Gawin appeared at the door of his house, wearing a beige jacket and a dark brown scarf, Krist was still smiling. Gawin also smiled with him this time, his black orbs hidden under the unbrushed bangs making him look much softer... and closer.

Gawin saw Krist holding his coat that smelled of him. At home, the taller guy decided to bring himself another jacket, because he wanted to put the one that Krist was holding on him. Gawin did the thing he was thinking in mind naturally, and Krist also calmly stayed still, letting the tips of the other's fingers graze his cheeks.

"This coat, it looks better on you than me." Gawin said while the two of them walk to his car, a hint of a smile tugging at their lips.

"What do you want for breakfast, Krist?"

"Take me to the place where you often come to eat in the morning."

"The place I often come?" Gawin smiled a sweet smile and Krist's eyes were captivated by the corners of his beautiful lips, also his white teeth. The smaller guy didn't look away even when Gawin turned to the side to look at him, to make sure he didn't miss a single expression on the other's face, including the teasing look that just sparked in his black eyes.

"I often have breakfast at my house, Krist."

Krist swears that Gawin at this moment was so damn attractive. He's the same as usual but still different somehow, the combination of him and gentleness makes him much more masculine every single time.

"Is that so?! But I remember that most times I see you in the morning, i find bread wrappers or empty coffee cups from The Blooming Gallery on your table."

"You know The Blooming Gallery?"

"My favorite bakery is right next to your favorite coffee shop."