She Is A Demon King.

Start from the beginning

There is a law that in order for the gods not to divulge information about the king of gods is to make their mouths unable to speak or lose their voices when they want to mention information about the king of gods.

[Hmph, yes. What a ridiculous law.]

So how come you can say his name? Shouldn't you not be able to talk about him?

[Me? Bound by that ridiculous law? Hah! Don't lump me in with weaklings like you.]

Wait, what? I don't understand what you mean at all.

[I am a being who stands at the top. There is not a single law in this universe created by 'him' that binds me.]

Him? What do you mean by "him"?

[Oh? I forgot that you don't know about the existence of a being who is behind the scenes of all events that happen in the universe and is also the mastermind behind the creation of the universe and its contents.]

This woman is confusing me with her knowledge. I mean, isn't the one who created everything in this universe the king of the gods?

[You are very wrong, kid.]

My head just couldn't take in the information he was giving me. So there is "something" that is much higher than the king of gods?

[That's right.]

Then what is his name?

[His name is-]

Hello? Are you still there? Hello? Umm Mrs. Lilith? Something is not right. When Lilith wanted to tell the name of the "creature" suddenly her voice just disappeared.

Does this mean that the "creature" really exists? But no one knows about it? This world still holds many mysteries.

I kept thinking about this until the class time changed to recess. All the students went to the cafeteria and I was the only one left in class.

"You didn't go buy food, Arthur?"

There was only one person who was still there and that was Professor Alice.

"Ah! I forgot about that. Thank you professor Alice." I said.

I left the classroom and walked to the cafeteria. As I was walking for some reason I felt like everyone was looking at me.

"Uh is that the man without mana?"

"Why did his face change?"

"That's right, he became handsome!"

"Wow! It feels like a man from fiction!"

I could hear their voices from afar even though they were just whispering to each other. Is my face that handsome? W-well I think it's handsome anyway.

What's wrong with me!? I can feel my face starting to turn red, this is so embarrassing. I quickly walked while covering my face and got to the cafeteria.

There are a lot of stalls in this school cafeteria. Well I still chose the less expensive ones like udon noodles and green tea at the next stall over.

Without much thought I walked straight to the stall and ordered my favorites.

"Excuse me sir I would like to order a bowl of udon noodles and a glass of warm green tea."

After ordering I prepared the tray and after receiving my order, I would immediately go to find a seat.

"Hmm? Oh, you're new, aren't you?" The man asked while preparing my order.

"Eh? I'm the one who doesn't have the mana ...." I replied.