The End or is it the Beginning?

The taste of victory is long forgotten.

As the horrors we all have committed come to our minds.

I am Marcos Malfoy, Heir to the Malfoy name, friend of Harry Potter, and a true Gryffindor.... Long has been my journey and travels to get to the lonely rock I am sitting on top of the hill, long has been this war, seven years of my life dedicated to defeating a mortal man, seven years of my life devoted to keeping peace... I wish I could return and do it all differently, but it's too late now.

My mother and father have been taken by the Ministry, by brother was murdered in the battle, he was found underneath rubble his body cold and lifeless. My decisions have gotten me to this point, betraying my family and fighting against what they believed in.

As I sit on top of these lonely rock in the far away hill I replay the battles, the screams, the blood... the sacrifices. It had to be done for the greater good Albus would say but sometimes the greater good is not all that good.

This tale isn't for the weak or the soft, this tale isn't made for entertainment and laughter... this is a tale of my seven years of fighting evil, the cruel brutality of the world reflected on every paragraph.

This is a story filled with a Series of Unfortunate Events, that all connect to each other, like a wire.

This is my story, and no one else's.

What's you guys opinion on the Introduction?