i shake my head and put her bag in closing the trunk then jogging to the drivers seat. when i get in i see nika sulking in the passenger seat and paige smiling hard in the back.

i laugh and shake my head. i unlock my phone and go to spotify and hand it to nika. she looks at me then my phone, takes it and plays some music.

i drive off to the area where we'll be meeting at to board the bus to the airport.

when we pull up i park the car and nika hands me my phone back and i smile and take it.

getting out i pop the trunk and grab all of our bags handing them theirs and we move toward the bus.

"ahh if it's isn't the twins and our manager, how're we doing this morning?" coach geno says as we walk over. i smile and nod my head. "i'm assuming good from sam, and the twins?"

"good" they say at the same time turning to each other then laughing. it was super cute might i add. i smile and hop on seeing everyone already in there chatting.

i hear someone gasp and feet making their way to me. "sam!" i hear evina say as she crushes me in a hug. i giggle and hug her back. "how are you?!" i smile harder.

over time evina has become like an older sister to me. "good" i whisper. and she smiles wider and hugs me again. i look around and notice paige in the back sitting with aaliyah.

i whistle to get her attention. she turns to me and looks confused cause i don't usually whistle, i throw stuff at her.

'i need you to be my speaker real quick' she rolls her eyes and gets up. "you're lucky i love you" i cheese and clap my hands to get everyone's attention.

once i have all their attention i start signing and paige reads for me. "i made you guys snack bags, so i'm gonna come around and hand everybody one because i know all of you were going to eat junk food." i finish and smile clapping at paige.

"oh hush, move" she playfully says going back to her seat. "well ladies what do we say?" geno asks as if he's a kindergarten teacher making me giggle.

they all roll their eyes before simultaneously saying thank you. i nod my head at geno and walk around giving everyone a snack bag.

i'm going through all the rows till i get to the very back and i see nika with an unidentified female. she mugs me, (the unidentified female not nika) she snatched the bag handing it to nika then putting her hand out again.

"and where's mine?" she says in a sassy voice. i open my mouth like i was gonna say something but then close it looking over at nika for help.

"she's mute so she won't answer" nika says and the girls starts laughing. "pft-haha! that's so fucking funny nika!" i furrow my eyebrows cause what she said wasn't funny at all.

but i'm getting the impression that she'll laugh at whatever nika says. "it's really not, be respectful vanessa" nika grumbles out glaring at her.

my heart fluttered a little from her protecting me. the vanessa girl rolls her eyes and gives me a once over. "and shes a masc, pick a struggle sweetie. want to be a boy or mute?" i furrow my eyes brows once again cause who tf is she talking to.

nika notices my vibe change. see at times like this i would usually be hurt, but that's if i know the person is a good person beforehand. this girl, nah she's a full blown bitch.

someone clears their throat. i don't even check to see if just glare at this vanessa girl. "oh! paigey! hi! you look good today." she says sweetly making nika scoff and roll her eyes.

"hey! everything good back there?" geno calls out i once again don't check. "yea coach, one sec." i hear paige say.

she turns my shoulder. 'i'll talk to you about it please don't try to kill her okay?' i roll my eyes and move to sit at one of the empty seats.

paige says something to aaliyah and walks back to me. "hey bestie for the restie" i'm still pissed off and if looks could kill paige would be dead but vanessa would be murdered.

she sighs before putting her head on my shoulder. "her names vanessa overstreet. she thinks she's entitled to the whole women's basketball team, gay or not." i glance over at her and see her snuggled up on nika making my eye twitch.

"supposedly she likes to be a pick me and put other girls down that aren't on the team. she also chooses a victim, if that makes sense and sadly that's nika" i roll my eyes and set my head on hers.

"and nika just lets her?" i whisper. paige lifts up and looks over at them then back at me. "i can tell you have something for nika sam..." i gulp listening to what she's saying.

"what do you mean no i don't. she hates me why would i?" i whisper yell back and she smiles and shakes her head. "but that doesn't stop you from admiring her from afar now does it?" i roll my eyes at her statement.

"anyways, get closer to her. i think you guys would be a good couple. also please don't try to kill vanessa..." i scowl at that comment.

i was really thinking of ways to kill her and her away with it. "i'm for real sam. you're gonna have to work with her all season, she's our other manager" i huff and slouch in my seat.

"fucking bitch thinks she's so fucking cool and can boss people around she won't be talking after i stomp my foot on her ugly ass fa-" i mumble to myself but stop when paige hits me.

i frown and turn to her. "what the fuck? that's rude sam! don't say that!" i mug her and roll my eyes and i also flip her off for good measures.

••••

••Liked by paige

••
Liked by paige.05, nika.10, olivia.nelson-o, and 3,550 others

samantha.05: uh i made my players snack bags! also uh off guard sleeping picture of me and my bestie boo paigey! :)

comments....

paige.05: ehehehehe! we're so cute idc
^evina.w: um...can i pic credits?
^samantha.05: i would but no. love you tho
^evina.w: you're lucky you're my favorite child
^aaliyah.offical: what about me?!
^evina.w: bye.

user2: pleaseeee she's the sweetest person ever!
^user8: i know! i wish i could meet her!

nika.10: they were delicious, thank you.
^aubrey.offical: did...did nika just thank sam?
^paige.05: i- someone pinch me i think i'm dreaming
^nika.10: could y'all shut the fuck up?

user5: seeing them argue is my life! also nika and sam?! hello?!
^user2: that's lip what i was thinking!!

view more...

i've been trying to finish this all day! :(
i hope you guys enjoy though! i'm gonna try and get another chapter out too! byeeee <3